Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Public Apology

Old 02-22-2007, 04:59 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Public Apology

Sorry for that last responce I should get a little foot in mouth disease as, it sound like more then I am aware of! LOL

Old 02-22-2007, 07:45 AM
Dominant Buck

I won't be a part of the in-forum bickering. I apologize not one bit for something said (supposedly) outside these forums. I have plenty of PM's saved from folks ridiculing me in this thread that I won't post. I think that's "dirty pool".

I don't feel the need to answer to something said outside this forum.

You know.....People have told me some pretty interesting things over the years about themsleves......their medical issues....their wives medical issues.....financial issues...personal information.....all in PM. Heck I had a guy tell me his wife got Liposuction and aboob job in PM.I wouldn't dare divulge that. You think what you want.....It's out of bounds. If I have words with one of my subcontractors.....that has nothing to do with these forums....and has no business on here. I don't think it's a stretch tonote my dislike for certain board members and their methods. Ialso kept that off the forums.
Old 02-22-2007, 08:21 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hey what ever happened to that other thread ?

You know the one it started with " I'm great and you suck."

I miss the good them good Ole days!

Yea my bucks bigger than your buck ,my bows faster then yourbow and my camo cost more than your camo!!!!!!!!!

And one more "The nuge still sucs"

I think that pretty much covers it.

You guys all have a great day , Jim!
Old 02-22-2007, 08:35 AM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I won't be a part of the in-forum bickering.
No one is bickering.........just revealing the truth.

I apologize not one bit for something said (supposedly) outside these forums.
Supposedly nothing.......I have the PM.......and judging by the number of PM's I have gotten from other members and the response in this thread....I am not the only one to get one of these from you.

I have plenty of PM's saved from folks ridiculing me in this thread that I won't post. I think that's "dirty pool".
I think "dirty pool" is presenting yourself one way in public and then acting the complete opposite in private.

You know.....People have told me some pretty interesting things over the years about themsleves......their medical issues....their wives medical issues.....financial issues...personal information.....all in PM. I wouldn't dare divulge that. You think what you want.....It's out of bounds.
No personal information was revealed.........just character.

Old 02-22-2007, 08:38 AM
Boone & Crockett

Why does anyone save PM's ?

Do you actually take the time to save them to your computer to pull out later?

In my best Arnold voice"what a bunch of girlly men."
Old 02-22-2007, 08:42 AM
Dominant Buck

I just wrote a big response.....and erased it. I'll stand on what I wrote, before. It's not a character flaw to dislike someone and their ways. I kept my feelings off the board and assumed they were private. My bad.
Old 02-22-2007, 08:47 AM
Giant Nontypical

Is this the Dr Phil Show or HuntingNet???? This is weird! [8D]
Old 02-22-2007, 08:47 AM
Boone & Crockett

Don't read anything into my posts. I mean EXACTLY what I write.
You going to change this then?

Told ya

You're such an "experienced hunter" that an upstart from NC (what a HUGE DEER state this is!) that "obviously" doesn't hold a candle to you (in whitetail knowledge) could STILL kill a bigger deer with the bow than you ever did.

Told ya

You're such an "experienced hunter" that an upstart from NC (what a HUGE DEER state this is!) that "obviously" doesn't hold a candle to you (in whitetail knowledge) could STILL kill a bigger deer with the bow than you ever did.

I don't really give a **** what you kill.....but you gotta admit....your incessant attempts to ridicule me ARE overshadowed by that FACT.

Maybe we should start a thread about different ways to measure antlers (methods). I could use your last two years entries with your faces blacked out and other similar deer that were entered for those years. Yes....I have the photos.

You keep ****ing with me and I'll embarrass you good.

Maybe we should start a thread about different ways to measure antlers (methods). I could use your last two years entries with your faces blacked out and other similar deer that were entered for those years. Yes....I have the photos.

You keep ****ing with me and I'll embarrass you good.

That is kinda warped.[:'(]

Wow, this is why I hate contests and when hunting gets to be about who shoots the bigger deer.

Old 02-22-2007, 08:50 AM
Boone & Crockett

Now exactly what are you lacking that makes shooting a bigger racked deer so darn important to you?[8D]

Old 02-22-2007, 08:53 AM
Boone & Crockett

I kept my feelings off the board and assumed they were private. My bad.
Come on it's

Quick Reply: Public Apology

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.