Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Public Apology

Old 02-12-2007, 06:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Public Apology

I know what you are saying, but some people feel very strong abouthis or her onopinion. I feel that in some areas of the countrysomeone elsesbeliefs may not work like your beliefs do in your area.I think thisis what should bring us together instead of seperate us. That is what makes this country what it is today. Theymay be a little deep but that is where it went.
Old 02-13-2007, 02:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

As for myself I hold no grudge and treat each conversation as a new one not a continuation of the same. I'm responding to what is said not the person saying it. If it interest me I respond, if not I don't. And I don'tpost thinking I'm duea reply, I do it because I want too. Nothing personal. Kind of grew up some where along the way.

Don't sweat it.
Old 02-13-2007, 02:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

wow
Old 02-13-2007, 05:51 AM
Boone & Crockett

It takes a big man to come onto a public forum and apologize. For that my hat is off to you.

I came to much the same realization not that long ago. Though I might not always express it openly on the forums there are many people I disagree with...strongly.

It is nice to see people keeping an open mind and being mature.
Old 02-13-2007, 06:35 AM
Nontypical Buck

No apology needed. Disagreements make for interesting dialog. If everyone just agreed with everyone else this wouldbecome "The Mutual Admiration Society" and that would be boring. Please stay and give you input on all matters! We all care!
Old 02-13-2007, 06:38 AM
Super Moderator

Appologize for what? I don't remember you doing anything to appologize for really. We all have different opinions, I am glad we are not all thinking the same, that would be a sad boring affair.
Old 02-13-2007, 07:28 AM
Host of Hosts

different ideas and perspectives are what make this place what it is.

people complain too much and take too much to heart.
Appologize for what? I don't remember you doing anything to appologize for really. We all have different opinions, I am glad we are not all thinking the same, that would be a sad boring affair

Although I don't know for what you are apologizing. I have to add that I agree with the above quotes. If we all agree on everything and didn't try to show our side or our way of thinking on an issue, this palce would be so boring noone would want to come back to it. It's hard sometimes to express how you feel on certain subjects with a keyboard. Most times things don't look come out the same in print as they would face to face. That is what makes it a challenge and makes it fun.
Old 02-13-2007, 11:53 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Dr Andy

"The Mutual Admiration Society"
Your a very funny man.
Old 02-21-2007, 05:59 PM

Hard to believe that this would show up in my mailbox just 9 days after this was posted.

Speaks for itself.

From: GMMAT To: atlasman Date: 2/21/2007 4:08:03 PM Subject:

RE: Told ya

You're such an "experienced hunter" that an upstart from NC (what a HUGE DEER state this is!) that "obviously" doesn't hold a candle to you (in whitetail knowledge) could STILL kill a bigger deer with the bow than you ever did.

I don't really give a **** what you kill.....but you gotta admit....your incessant attempts to ridicule me ARE overshadowed by that FACT.

Maybe we should start a thread about different ways to measure antlers (methods). I could use your last two years entries with your faces blacked out and other similar deer that were entered for those years. Yes....I have the photos.

You keep ****ing with me and I'll embarrass you good.

Don't read anything into my posts. I mean EXACTLY what I write.

Jeff
Old 02-21-2007, 06:14 PM

Seems a lot of this has been going around.

You're not alone.

Quick Reply: Public Apology

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.