Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Public Apology

Old 02-12-2007, 02:28 PM
Site Buck Guru

Default RE: Public Apology

I care.....

I'm just sayin'[:-]
Old 02-12-2007, 02:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I care too Jeff. Don't give up your input despite what others think. Keep on posting. And then post some more.

Live free or die!!
Old 02-12-2007, 02:49 PM

I'm not changing anything. I am who I am. I try very hard to get along here though. I'm not this sweet in person.

If you tick me off, I will probably let you know it. And I most likely will not do it in a PM either, what fun is that? Then again I have never sunk to taking pot shots at someone either (that I can remember?).

Oddly enough though every person I have had an arguement with it ended in us having a better understanding of each other and normally us getting along better. Sometimes a heated discussion is a good thing.

However long ago I came to the realization you have, you have to know when to give up and just let it go. Or better yet just don't respond. This is why you don't see me respond to many things that are based on my personal opinion anymore.

I honestly have never noticed your posts getting out of hand, but then I normally quit reading a thread when it turns that way. And I bet 60 percent of the threads I don't even open because they hold vey little interest to me.

Paul
Old 02-12-2007, 03:17 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: waltwittman

thanks, but nobody really cares...

this is a frickin chat line! cool it.
walt, speak for yourself please ... I care ....
Old 02-12-2007, 03:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: waltwittman

thanks, but nobody really cares...

this is a frickin chat line! cool it.

Just dont say stuff like that, its comments like these that fuel these fires. Think it dont say it
Old 02-12-2007, 03:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Paul L Mohr

I'm not changing anything. I am who I am. I try very hard to get along here though. I'm not this sweet in person.

If you tick me off, I will probably let you know it. And I most likely will not do it in a PM either, what fun is that? Then again I have never sunk to taking pot shots at someone either (that I can remember?).

Oddly enough though every person I have had an arguement with it ended in us having a better understanding of each other and normally us getting along better. Sometimes a heated discussion is a good thing.

However long ago I came to the realization you have, you have to know when to give up and just let it go. Or better yet just don't respond. This is why you don't see me respond to many things that are based on my personal opinion anymore.

I honestly have never noticed your posts getting out of hand, but then I normally quit reading a thread when it turns that way. And I bet 60 percent of the threads I don't even open because they hold vey little interest to me.

Paul
Paul, you and I have had some of those discussions ... you lost of course [8D] Seriously, I totally agree with what you say .... people can agree to disagree ... no hard feelings.

Jeff .... I'm just sayin'
Old 02-12-2007, 03:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

No matter what you like or dislike there is always room for that input from someone-sometimes it opens up a new window & sometimes it closes one that needed to be shut a long time ago. In my 50 years in this great sport-actually, 2007 is the start of my 51st year, if everyone agreed OR disagreed with my statements/opinions & I decided to back off, many things would have never been accomplised (at least in my world).
Be glad we have this tool (Internet/message board) to learn from.
YES, learn from it-the good & the bad.
There is no need to apologize-don't take it all so personal. Hell, my son-in-law (new bowhunter) thinks just cause I am loosing my excellent eye sight I need someone to help me bloodtrail cause I can't see those pin drops anymore. If he only knew I have found more animals no one else could
even think of trailing. BUT, I let him have his glory & blood trail for me (Usually pretty short) & THEN, he drags it out for me. One window closed (my bloodtrailing) another open-my over anxious son-in-law doing the HARD work.
Have a good day fellas. Just saw 5 Bucks (2 days ago-both sides) come into my yard & eat all my squirell corn & clean out my bird feeders. Looks like plenty around for next year-1 very nice 10, 2 big 8s a 6 & forky. Any advise on how an old feeble Bowhunter might bag one of the big ones??????......
Old 02-12-2007, 03:45 PM

Tony, you haven't been here long enough to see some of my good ones. Especially in the gun forums. Our discussions are hug fests in comparison

Paul
Old 02-12-2007, 04:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Paul L Mohr

Tony, you haven't been here long enough to see some of my good ones. Especially in the gun forums. Our discussions are hug fests in comparison

Paul
I'll have to make my way over there to watch PM me so I know .... i'll pop some popcorn ...LOL
Old 02-12-2007, 05:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

different ideas and perspectives are what make this place what it is.

people complain too much and take too much to heart.

Quick Reply: Public Apology

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.