Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

shot the new hoyt

Old 02-12-2007, 07:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: shot the new hoyt

I wanna play too! Here's my new addition....

Old 02-12-2007, 08:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Aww, you guys are killing me! Now I gotta go and shoot one. Well, I guessits off to the proshop tommorow. Yippie!!
Old 02-12-2007, 09:34 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

Those would be Blazer Vanes....and they are awesome!
thank you, couldnt have said it better me self....
Old 02-20-2007, 12:15 AM
Fork Horn

man i cant wait till mine arrives!
Old 02-20-2007, 06:47 AM
Fork Horn

Update: I will pick it up tomorrow. I tried to talk myself out of it but when I shot it again I had to have it. Anyone want to buy a Hoyt Razortec or a AR-31?
Old 02-20-2007, 06:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hoyt sure made some big improvements over the Trykon. Their best bow yet, without a doubt.
Old 02-20-2007, 07:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

I avoided the chance to shoot the Vectrix when I took my step son to the pro shop. Then later that day at the range a guy showed up with the Vulcan. Said to go ahead and shoot it. Well I did. WOWZERS!!!!! I am saving money now and gonna use the Trykon one more season. Then when the '08's come out well look out. Just have a lot to decide by then. Vulcan for speed for Vectrix for more brace height. Then there is the Vectrix XL for even more forgiveness. But that 38Pro looks so damn nice and I bet that is one sweet shooter too. Do I really need to worry about 33" ata vs. 38"? Decisions, decisions.....

Then all the others as well. There is BowTec, Mathews and on and on. I have never found a Mathews that I liked but that is not to say they won't come out with something new someday. I did shoot the new BowTec but those moving parts on a riser still scare me some. I will wait and see how well they do with everyone this year before I form an opinion on them. A lot of money to spend on such a new unproven concept. It did shoot very nice but I am just not sure yet. Gotta love how bows just keep getting better and better.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Hoyt has never made a bow that has impressed so many different shooters! Their engineers have honestly hit a homerun with the Vectrix! I can't believe the number of folks that I actually thought were brand loyal that are jumping ship to buy the new Vectrix! It's an awesome machine and I'm glad to see it earning the respect it deserves.
Old 02-20-2007, 08:59 AM

OLD PSE guy here who is switching to a Vectrix. On order, waiting a few weeks.

Old 02-20-2007, 04:23 PM
Typical Buck

Igot this Vectrix XLto shoot 3-Ds. I like it so much, it's going to have a little brother by fall.

Quick Reply: shot the new hoyt

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.