Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Time to disinfect the Germ

Old 02-10-2007, 12:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Time to disinfect the Germ

im at a loss of words. cant believe it....were loosing too many people.

good luck Ghemry. it was a pleasure getting to know ya and be part of the team. i'll try to work on getting cliffnotes versions of my daily life to email you next fall take care
devin
Old 02-10-2007, 12:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

Will see you in Kentucky in September if not sooner!
Old 02-10-2007, 02:07 AM
Site Bouncer

Sorry to see you leaving, but I understand the need to get away from this place. Hope to see you back someday, good luck and many happy years of life and hunting.
Old 02-10-2007, 04:52 AM

Take it easy Germ. Good hunting to you!
Old 02-10-2007, 05:30 AM
Boone & Crockett

Gary,

You know how I feel, it's a total shame that the childish behavior of a few ruin the experience for many. Your a valued member of HNI, level headed, a voice of reason and comical. I understand but at the same time am very saddened by your decision. It was my pleasure being a teammate and I hope your here next season. We might not be part of the same team but we'll tear it up like we did this year. We didn't win but we definately had the most fun talking about winning. [8D]

In life we will always come across lowlifes that wish us harm, stress or anger. We need to realize there is good in everyone even when we can't see it immediately. Gary, we have lovely wives, you have beautiful children, we have great homes and jobs we enjoy. You and I will always be friends and I look forward to shaking your hand one day. We have each others numbers and will talk again soon. I hope you reconsider and just click the ignore button on the children.

Good luck my friend.

Old 02-10-2007, 05:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

We are losing some pretty solid people as of late and I don't know what is going on but I don't like it.
Old 02-10-2007, 06:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Why can't we all just get along?
Old 02-10-2007, 06:24 AM
Bartender

Bro just go take a break come back and start fresh. You have value here.

Your friend,
Tony
Old 02-10-2007, 06:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

Germ,

A smart man learns from his mistakes. A big man admits them, takes corrective actions, and moves forward. I think you're both big and smart. However, your choice to tuck tail and run...well, not so sure about that. Hunt and have fun...you're right, that is exactly what it is all about! Sharing the adventures with your friends (and it appears you have plenty at HTN)-that's part of the fun. If you step away to clear your head, analyze your existence, ponder your goals...,then I hope you do so quickly. You will be missed and it would be nice to have youback-pronto! You contribute way too much!
Old 02-10-2007, 07:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

I'm not leaving. Most excitment this place has seen in a while. Can't wait to see what happens next. It's a mystery novel, a season of "24" and 2 movies, "Grumpy old men" and "The Burbs" all roled up into one.

Stick around. I know you want too. To see this whole thing played out, I believe will be very valuable in life later.

Quick Reply: Time to disinfect the Germ

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.