Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anyone check out Tim Sylvias new hunting website

Old 02-10-2007, 09:35 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Anyone check out Tim Sylvias new hunting website

Greg, I know exactly what you are talking about. It was the time Goodrich had the down in a crucifix and started raining down elbows. One right after the other. The guys head was just bouncing. That was brutal. I remember at the time thinking When is the ref gonna jump in and stop it? They definitely do protect the fighters more now. Do you remembr the one when Tank Abbot punched the guy and he went strainght down on his knees and flopped over to the side and just stayed that way. That was cool. And then I am sure you remember the famous Pete Williams kick to the face on Mark " The Hammer" Coleman. Man I could talk all day. That is cool you are such a big fan also. It is fun to talk to people that have followed ait all along and remember the old school days. Now it is growing so fast everyone knows what it is. I remember when you you to be able to ask 25 people about it and maybe one would even know what it was. We are gonna have to get together someday face to face and just sit down and bs and tell stories. We will have to work on that. I still think thatour DNA must be the same!Way too many similarities in out personality and preferences. So do you get all the pay per view fights? I do. I have a few buddies who love it and we get together for every fight and watch it . It is cheaper that way! Talk to ya later buddy.
Old 02-10-2007, 10:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have been watching the UFC since the days of Gracie, Dan "the animal" Severn, and alot has changed. I think it is awesome those guys hunt, new to me, but think it is great. I have liked Cro Cop for awhile before he ever came here. He will really shake things up. I honestly would be shocked if he doesn't take the belt. He is a machine out there, and I believe the best in his weight class in the world, no discredit towards The maine-iac. I also think Rampage is going to shake up the light heavy weight division, he is one heck of a fighter.

Shane
Old 02-10-2007, 12:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Agreed, sr... I'm glad Bowtech is sponsoring Tim, because of his character and obviously I think theexposure in the UFCis really cool from a personal standpoint (plus it's gaining mainstream attention like no other sport)...but Cro-Crop is a different creature altogether. I've watched him for a long time over in Pride as well, and he should clean house in the UFC without breaking too much of a sweat I would think.

To bring this back around to "bowhunting" a bit... , keep an eye on Tim's trunks during the fight, there's a chance there could be a pretty cool logo on them ...If you've seen how Xyience has catapulted itself to prominence through its sponsorship and marketing in the UFC -- and positioned itself as the "accelerant" fighters use, I think it would be cool to have an archery company be positioned as the "release" fighters use to wind down withafter their fights.
Old 02-10-2007, 04:08 PM

So what do you guys and gales think of the website.
Old 02-10-2007, 04:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats Cool.
Old 02-11-2007, 08:45 AM

Hey guys dont forget to buy a chance to win that bear hunt with Tim.
Old 02-11-2007, 09:05 AM

its not to bad
Old 02-15-2007, 06:53 PM

Those chances for that bear hunt with big Timare going fast dont missout