Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Testy... Maybe!

Old 02-07-2007, 05:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Testy... Maybe!

HCH--it's a good thing you broke you ankle and not your wrist. Seems like you know exactly when to lighten things up and those dames certainly does just that!!!
We'll get thru this patch, the pressure will eventually blow--I sincerely HOPE!!!

Old 02-07-2007, 05:20 PM

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

I just wanna be held ...... is that so wrong?[8D]
OK, I'm new here.

This is making me afraid... very afraid...
Old 02-07-2007, 05:42 PM

ORIGINAL: SharpStickHunter

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

I just wanna be held ...... is that so wrong?[8D]
OK, I'm new here.

This is making me afraid... very afraid...
Hey sharpstick

Your'e not the guy that used a stick to gut a deer, are you?

I just had to ask. Anyone remember that thread?
Old 02-07-2007, 06:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Lets all have a group HUG
Old 02-07-2007, 07:17 PM

ORIGINAL: ducsauce

Hey sharpstick

Your'e not the guy that used a stick to gut a deer, are you?

I just had to ask. Anyone remember that thread?
Hope.

I've gutted one with a pocket knife, and another with a leatherman, but never had to resort to a sharp stick.

Sounds like an interesting story.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:27 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

Ok Ok we've had a rough patch..Let's suck it up and move on. We still have very knowledgable people on board. We still have new members looking for a site to call home. Most of us spend a lot of time here so I guess we can sorta police our own ranks to make sure this site is all it could be and all it should be.

We can sit around whining and complaining or we can one by one, help rebuild.
Original: John Deer

I've been a member here for a few years now, and I've seen some good folks come and go (some more than once). It's just like anything, you're gonna have some good and some bad to deal with. I think sometimes people just get too wrapped up in everything and fail to remember that this is supposed to be fun. It's meant to be a place to exchange info, share stories, learn from others experiences, and hopefully teach some that are new to our sport some valuable lessons that may help them be more successful. For me it's a great getaway from my workday. I've been flamed a time or two for things I've said or believe, but that's ok. We can't expect everyone to share the same opinion and always agree with us. That would be unbelievably boring. So, if you have a question, ask it. I'll guarentee you'll get some good input from many on this site. That's why we're all here. JMO
Good Stuff GR8 and John Deer!

Old 02-07-2007, 07:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

GR8.

I love you.
Ahhhhh I'll expect something on Valentines day..

We're Ok Jeff we might not agree all the time but we're civil about it..now! and that's all that can be asked!
ahhhhh I can feel the love.....haha
Old 02-07-2007, 07:48 PM

ORIGINAL: blackmax2

I have been away from the site for a while, long enough to forget my old login, but i have noticed that it seems that everyone is getting a bit testy on the forum. I know i have stupid questions from time to time, but they used to be met with a little more warmth. Maybe its just me, but lets remeber how fun it is to do this stuff, and how nice it is to help others out, no matter how stupid we think the question is.

Just a thought is all!!!!!!
I completely agree with you. It needs to be a little more of just answering the question with the best of your knowledge and not put down the person because of their lack of it.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:40 PM

I've really enjoyed this forum I browse through old posts mostly, butrarely answer questions because I'm not very experienced yet. I did answer a guys question aboutwhat calls to use, but that was on the chat. I've heard a lot of good advice on here heck before comming here I hadn't even heard of tunning your bow. The real funny part was after I got my new bow and was paper tunning it, which took forever to get bullet holes. I decided to try my old bow that I had just slapped a rest on. You wouldn't believe it but it shot perfect bullet holes That was really agravating after struggling all that time with my other bow.
Anyways I hope to be on here one day answering questions from unexperienced people. I don't think I can ever help as much as you've helped me.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:26 AM

WOW i new i would get some responses out of this post just did not think it would be that many, anyways its nice to see there are some out there that care and do see what i was talking about, but thanks for the reply's and i dont see why if there are so many that have been on this forum for so long that think the same way, that we cant help in changing it. and i do agree with people like Campo that say some times you do need to fine the answer on your own, it is a part of the learning and growing in the game that everyone needs. Just hope that when we do see some one that ask that question that everyone on here knows they have seen before, just be kind and let them know where to find it or just help, Cuz remeber we where not all started on this forum with a thousand post under our belt, we all started with just 1.....