Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Testy... Maybe!

Old 02-07-2007, 03:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Testy... Maybe!

As a newer guy in here, I just want to say that things change ... you that have been here for 5+ years have changed ... for the better or for the worse is really subjective .... I love it here and I think I have learned alot.5 years down the road, I probably will have learned more than I know now [X(]. Lessthreads will interest me, as I will have seen them many times before. The temptation will be is not to repeat myself,in turn I might miss an opportunity to help a new bowhunter out

Relationships are developed here ...as areclicks. Take it for what it's worth ...you older guys on here .... when you take an interest in a newer persons thread, it means alot, as your experience is trusted.

Campo .... I enjoy your posts ... don't leave ... stick around and educate ... this place needs you

Old 02-07-2007, 03:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think you should just ask away, and if you get a rude response...just blow it off. This is a place to learn and to give advice and we are all at different levels of expierence....
Old 02-07-2007, 03:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've been a member here for a few years now, and I've seen some good folks come and go (some more than once). It's just like anything, you're gonna have some good and some bad to deal with. I think sometimes people just get too wrapped up in everything and fail to remember that this is supposed to be fun. It's meant to be a place to exchange info, share stories, learn from others experiences, and hopefully teach some that are new to our sport some valuable lessons that may help them be more successful. For me it's a great getaway from my workday. I've been flamed a time or two for things I've said or believe, but that's ok. We can't expect everyone to share the same opinion and always agree with us. That would be unbelievably boring. So, if you have a question, ask it. I'll guarentee you'll get some good input from many on this site. That's why we're all here. JMO
Old 02-07-2007, 04:07 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: John Deer

I've been a member here for a few years now, and I've seen some good folks come and go (some more than once). It's just like anything, you're gonna have some good and some bad to deal with. I think sometimes people just get too wrapped up in everything and fail to remember that this is supposed to be fun. It's meant to be a place to exchange info, share stories, learn from others experiences, and hopefully teach some that are new to our sport some valuable lessons that may help them be more successful. For me it's a great getaway from my workday. I've been flamed a time or two for things I've said or believe, but that's ok. We can't expect everyone to share the same opinion and always agree with us. That would be unbelievably boring. So, if you have a question, ask it. I'll guarentee you'll get some good input from many on this site. That's why we're all here. JMO
Wellsaid, Mr. mean green machine. I like you man, but I don't love you.[8D] That talk makes my behind pucker
Old 02-07-2007, 04:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

I just wanna be held ...... is that so wrong?[8D]
Old 02-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

Wellsaid, Mr. mean green machine. I like you man, but I don't love you.[8D] That talk makes my behind pucker
Yeah, I don't know what happened there...... I think I work around too many females.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:14 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: PreacherTony

LMAO PT.

Old 02-07-2007, 04:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Yes, it is wrong..
Old 02-07-2007, 04:36 PM
Banned

Yes, it is wrong..
I agree, unless it is by thisunless you are a woman....what am I saying, that is ok too.[8D]
Old 02-07-2007, 04:37 PM

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

Yes, it is wrong..
I agree, unless it is by thisunless you are a woman....what am I saying, that is ok too.[8D]

Man after my own heart.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.