Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

New Hoyts must Rock

Old 02-06-2007, 03:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default New Hoyts must Rock

Because there are 46 Trykons for sale on Ebay, LOL WOW

Some good deals guys!!!

I bought a lefty for 330.00 bucks
Old 02-06-2007, 03:34 PM
Bartender

Default RE: New Hoyts must Rock

Thanks for the heads up pal
Old 02-06-2007, 03:38 PM
Giant Nontypical

no need for a stinkin' trykon when you have a cardiac, unless you wanted to shoot one to see just how good a Ross really is . Or is that what you use a Matthews for? I keep getting them mixed up [8D]
Old 02-06-2007, 03:41 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Cougars09

no need for a stinkin' trykon when you have a cardiac, unless you wanted to shoot one to see just how good a Ross really is . Or is that what you use a Matthews for? I keep getting them mixed up [8D]
PM sent, I have my reasons
Old 02-06-2007, 03:47 PM

Yes, they most certainly do. The Trykon won several awards last year, and as it good a bow as it is, the Vectrix is simply better. It's smoother, quieter, and just as fast w/ less shock and vibration.

Personally, I kind of think Hoyt shot themselves in the foot a bit w/ that.....The folks that bought a Trykon last year are hosed if they want to sell it this year....Why would someone buy a used Trykon when they can get a BRAND NEW Vectrix for the same money.

I understand good deals on ebay, but there's one problem w/ that as well. Hoyt WILL NOT honor the warranty of a bow sold on Ebay.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:48 PM
Giant Nontypical

yes PM recieved!! That was an excellent reason for buying a Hoyt, I was afraid you were buying it for yourself
Old 02-06-2007, 03:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

Yes, they most certainly do. The Trykon won several awards last year, and as it good a bow as it is, the Vectrix is simply better. It's smoother, quieter, and just as fast w/ less shock and vibration.

Personally, I kind of think Hoyt shot themselves in the foot a bit w/ that.....The folks that bought a Trykon last year are hosed if they want to sell it this year....Why would someone buy a used Trykon when they can get a BRAND NEW Vectrix for the same money.

I understand good deals on ebay, but there's one problem w/ that as well. Hoyt WILL NOT honor the warranty of a bow sold on Ebay.
Good point Mobo, thx
Chance you take I guess[:@]
Old 02-06-2007, 03:57 PM

Chances are, you won't need it....but if you ever do......
Old 02-06-2007, 04:19 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

Yep.Vectrix all the way;until next year.
Old 02-06-2007, 04:23 PM
Boone & Crockett

Germ, I guess people were duped buying the Trykon, including me. It's always been second to my Allegiance tho.

Quick Reply: New Hoyts must Rock

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.