Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

How many put wraps on your hunting arrows?

Old 02-02-2007, 07:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: How many put wraps on your hunting arrows?

... and exactly why I use a cheap spray can of gloss white from Wal-Mart. No fumes and it's dry in about two minutes.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:00 PM
Typical Buck

Those are some bad a$$ arrows! I dont know if im going to wrap or paint this year.They will be blazed.But I will be sporting some cool arrows like those. Nice work.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have a total of 12 arrows with wraps on them , six of those have a picture of nice 12 point buck and the other six have a picture of a boss gobbler in full strut.
I like the way they look and itmakes them unique/ diffrent from my friends arrows and I spot them in the field alot easyer.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:29 PM
Typical Buck

I wrap all of mine in reflective wrap and white feathers.I think this year I am going to try the quick spin speed hunters.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:32 PM
Dominant Buck

NOPE, an arrow doesn't have to be pretty in my book. It just has to fly straight. The only pretty I do is bright colors so I can see it go. Flo Glow green is great.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:33 PM

I thought blue was your favorite color
Old 02-02-2007, 08:41 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: davidmil

NOPE, an arrow doesn't have to be pretty in my book. It just has to fly straight. The only pretty I do is bright colors so I can see it go. Flo Glow green is great.
You need some wraps with a pic of you in your blue undies, I know a guy that makes custom wraps. I would even put one on my arrow so I could take you hunting with me. Use it for the "tough" game.[8D]
Old 02-02-2007, 08:43 PM
Dominant Buck

You need some wraps with a pic of you in your blue undies,
You missed my point.... I don't need PURDY.[8D][8D][8D][8D][8D][8D]
Old 02-02-2007, 09:35 PM
Typical Buck

The only color I want on mine is red...from tip to flights..

Really though you guys have done a nice job on those arrows. I was thinking about checking some wraps/blazers at the deer and turkey show this year. Are WB hard on the wraps? Are blazers better than the 4 " veinsthrew WB?Sorry for the question, but like the looks of blazers with the wraps and I switch to WB this year. Thinking of going with a drop away for next year.

Thanks
crutch
Old 02-03-2007, 07:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

Hardcore!

First of all congrat's to your wife on a great buck and bear season ,they look awsome ,look's like you got some work to keeping up with her .
I use wrap's because I can just peel them off and clean the shaft with goo gone and alchohol ,re wrap and re fletch ,i find it make's thing's much easier this way. I also like the wrap's because it give's me a chance to find my arrow's in case of a miss and i see the arrow better after the shot .But I also really like nthe custom wrap's for show .make's them look real awsome .

nubo

Quick Reply: How many put wraps on your hunting arrows?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.