Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

GLOBAL WARMING AN BOW SEASON ?

Old 02-03-2007, 07:12 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: GLOBAL WARMING AN BOW SEASON ?

[/quote]
Couldn't agree with you more. These cycles have been going on for millions of years. It's amazing to me that any report you hear always uses the catch phrase "... warmest temperatures in recorded history" which I believe is about 100 to 150 years. I'm no mathmatics guru, but 150 years just doesn't show-up on the same scale as millions of years. IMHO.
[/quote]

If you really take alook at the scientific data collected, you will see the normal heating and cooling cycles occuring, but there is a distict upward trend in temperature. When you lookat the data instead of listening to someone's spin on it, you can make your own conclusion.

Old 02-03-2007, 07:40 AM
Boone & Crockett

It is 5 degrees outside right now here in MI, everyone go turn your lights on and start your cars. We need to warm this place up!!
Old 02-03-2007, 09:06 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Fieldmouse

I remember global cooling 30+ years ago. I'm loving global warming right now. It will piss off you hunters that love hunting in freezing temps. On the bright side, deer populations will continue to increase therefore bag limits will also increase. And no, we're not the cause of it.
Not me baby. I'm am with you. Thing can warm up a lot more for me.

I think there's truth on both sides. I also think both sides are not telling the whole story because it doesn't benefit their agenda. No credibility means their talking to the hand if their directing their arguments at me. I'll keep on my agenda of speaking of the virtue's of freedom. They are welcome to join me.