Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Took Davidmil hunting today

Old 02-02-2007, 05:52 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Took Davidmil hunting today

Yuk Yuk Yuk But I'll be back. I've just been in to couch potatoe stuff more since Beth died. This little outing has convinced me I got to hit the treadmill and weight machine again. I've spent too much time on the road between Maryland and Blossvale, New York.[&:]
Old 02-02-2007, 06:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

I don't think it has anytrhing to do with the windshield time. I think it has to do with the fact that you have over 13,000 post on this forum

You might want to get out from behind that computor and walk around the block a few times
Old 02-02-2007, 07:14 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: Mr. Longbeard

I don't think it has anytrhing to do with the windshield time. I think it has to do with the fact that you have over 13,000 post on this forum

You might want to get out from behind that computor and walk around the block a few times
Post count has nothing to do with it, I'm a fat slob too but it's because I'm also a beer loving, hash slinging slug.
Old 02-02-2007, 07:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

I like my beer too(I'm having a couple right now) and I only weigh in at 135 soaking wet.