Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

HCH new bow from Hoyt

Old 01-28-2007, 01:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default HCH new bow from Hoyt

Pink is your color[8D] Will look good with your Predator

Old 01-28-2007, 01:30 PM

Default RE: HCH new bow from Hoyt

That's a Selena, and actually it's a damn fine shooting bow, especially for women. You should get your wife one, whe would be MOST impressed.
Old 01-28-2007, 01:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

That's a Selena, and actually it's a damn fine shooting bow, especially for women. You should get your wife one, whe would be MOST impressed.
I know HCH would only shoot a shooter!![8D]

My daughter one yes, wife no
Old 01-28-2007, 02:47 PM
Banned

Whatever it takes to get women and young girls into archery is a winner by me. We need more women in the sport so that they can fight the dreaded anti hunters. Chics that shoot bows really get my support and respect. My three daughters all shoot bows. The oldest actually took up bowhunting this year.
Old 01-28-2007, 02:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

Whatever it takes to get women and young girls into archery is a winner by me. We need more women in the sport so that they can fight the dreaded anti hunters. Chics that shoot bows really get my support and respect. My three daughters all shoot bows. The oldest actually took up bowhunting this year.
Now you have to get all serious on me after I fond this picture of this purity pink Hoyt, LOL

All solid points HCH, and good for you. Hillary will be turkey hunting this year with me!!
Old 01-28-2007, 03:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

That's a Selena, and actually it's a damn fine shooting bow, especially for women.
If it's a fine shooting bow for a woman, and you've shot it... what exactly are you telling us?

Old 01-28-2007, 03:27 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Germ

Now you have to get all serious on me after I fond this picture of this purity pink Hoyt, LOL

All solid points HCH, and good for you. Hillary will be turkey hunting this year with me!!
Sorry for the seriousness Germ. I apologise buddy.Who is Hillary?
Old 01-28-2007, 03:57 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Germ

Sorry for the seriousness Germ. I apologise buddy.Who is Hillary?
Too cold for 4 wheeler, Mom aand kid made it gor 1 pass, LOL

Hillary is my daughter the girl in my avatar
Old 01-28-2007, 04:01 PM
Banned

My middle daughter is a Hillary too. Her nickname is "Hilly" Don't know why, but aways has been. 17 years old and graduates this year. They grow up in a hurry.
Old 01-28-2007, 04:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

My middle daughter is a Hillary too. Her nickname is "Hilly" Don't know why, but aways has been. 17 years old and graduates this year. They grow up in a hurry.
Yes I know, LOL We just went to visit hr 1st grade teacher at her School. I am thinking man I am I getting old.

Quick Reply: HCH new bow from Hoyt

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.