Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Bear SQ32 - good bow or not?

Old 01-22-2007, 09:27 AM
Fork Horn

Default Bear SQ32 - good bow or not?

Being new to bow hunting and not having a bow shop anywhere closer than 1.5 drive away,I was stupid and odered a bow, Bear SQ32,over the internet before ever shooting it. It arrived about a month ago but it was damaged in shipment. I was going to just get it fixed or replaced under warranty but nowI amthinking about sending it back. Ithink I mighttake a trip to the closest good bow shop which is three hours away and try several bows this time before purchasing one. I have been reading several forums and this one has taught me the most by far. I haven't heard much at all about the Bear SQ32. Anyone have any pros and cons about it.
Old 01-22-2007, 09:58 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Bear SQ32 - good bow or not?

I don't know much about that bow but I think it is a good idea to shoot a bow before youbuy it. If you like shooting it you will practice more and get better with it.