Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

nice thieves?

Old 01-22-2007, 03:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: nice thiefs?

Shake their hands??? How about find them anddrag them to the cop shop by their nuts. Please follow up on finding these dirtballs so maybe you can stop them from ever doing it again.

I'm sure your not the first person they ever decided to steal from. Hope everything turns out for you. Identity theft is really on the rise.
Old 01-22-2007, 03:12 PM
Site Buck Guru

ORIGINAL: janesburg

Shake their hands??? How about find them anddrag them to the cop shop by their nuts. Please follow up on finding these dirtballs so maybe you can stop them from ever doing it again.

I'm sure your not the first person they ever decided to steal from. Hope everything turns out for you. Identity theft is really on the rise.
Respect.
Old 01-22-2007, 03:18 PM

That is pretty weird that they gave it back but at least you got it. I would've been scared too.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

I called the CSPD and they sent out an officer. I talked with him awhile and voiced my concerns and I wasn't the first and would'nt be the last. He said it was a serious crime and stated they were felonies. He said he would get in contact with the reporting officer and get me some answers, but I think he realized I would'nt drop it. Oh yaeh didI say they stole $300 worth of gift cards to the sportsmans warehouse. I realized this today. Now I'm really mad. Thanks for all the input on this. The military stuff taken was personal stuff so no I could'nt face charges. Good point though.
Old 01-22-2007, 07:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Man I give your crap back and now you want to hang me by the nads?? Momma told me there would be days like this. [X(][X(]
Old 01-23-2007, 09:03 PM
Fork Horn

That is crazy! I wish all people would be like that.
Old 01-24-2007, 12:54 AM
Typical Buck

Did you try to locate the person on the other passport? I wonder who it was. Glad to hear you got most of your stuff back.