Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

wounded doe

Old 01-21-2007, 06:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: wounded doe

Pa Special Regs WMU 5-D still has 500 or so Antlerless Tags available. We can hunt until Jan 27th. Yes, ya gotta luv it!But we have NO snow around here.[&o]Maybe Thursday.[8D]
Old 01-21-2007, 06:17 PM

how many deer have us guys not recover?
Old 01-21-2007, 06:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

see...there was that slim chance i was wrong. and i was. sorry about that...i had no idea you guys got to hunt longer. where i live in 2B its also a semi special reg area. guess we aint THAT special

but we DO got snow...funny how where i was all weekend had 6 inches and its snowing right now and you guys dont have anything. i hope its atleast COLD there?? i know its COLD here!!

good luck looking for your deer PA. just gather up some friends and get out there and put on a big gridsearch. if your certain it looked low you probably just grazed her. but get out there and look...turn over every leaf. live and learn if you dont find her. best of luck though...
Old 01-21-2007, 06:36 PM

i like i could have grazed her because i got a pass through with a small chunk of lite red or pink on my broadhead. i thalt it was a piece of the heart and yea it's cold
Old 01-21-2007, 07:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you got the heart you'd have blood from the BH all the way to the fletch, covered. Keep looking, everyone loses a deer once in a while even if they won't admit it. I've lost a few but always gave them the respect of a very detailed search. Good luck to ya!
Old 01-22-2007, 10:01 AM

Pa, mark off where u last kicked her up. Taken some1 w/u & fan out in an arc, zig zag back & forth looking for any more sign. She may have gone farther than u think.don't give up!I had one jump my string & ended up shooting the femoral artery & he ran at least 150yds. Let us know if u find her.
Old 01-22-2007, 12:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

PA~ I painfully read all your posts. I wish you luck in finding her. If you do a grid search with some buddies, hopefully you can find her.

P.S.- brush up on your grammar and spelling.
Old 01-22-2007, 01:10 PM

holy cow eh... grammAr police...

go find her... get it back to your freezer.

good luck!
Old 01-22-2007, 01:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well to me it sounds like she is gone. I dont know what other people think but she is a deer that has been shot and might die.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:54 PM

good luck finding it
hope nothing got to it
tell us what happens

Quick Reply: wounded doe

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.