Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

American BroadHead company!

Old 01-21-2007, 12:47 PM

Default American BroadHead company!

Hey, If you guys haven't Tried the new cut on impact sonic broad heads, you have to giv' em' a try, they're awesome! Fly identical to a field point and penetrates deep!!
Old 01-21-2007, 02:07 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: American BroadHead company!

The reason they fly like field points is...... (drum roll) they have about the same cutting diameter as a field point. (rim shot)[8D][8D]
Old 01-21-2007, 02:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

They look very similar to Hoyt broadheads from 20 years ago. Think they were called Bow Bullets or something like that.
Old 01-21-2007, 02:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

david is probably not too far off. that one is what 7/8th? that thing was tiny. the "big" one was an inch i believe. i shot the big one into a wooden pallet. pulled it out and it was wrecked. needed 3 new blades atleast. my muzzys never done that to me and petrated deeper
Old 01-21-2007, 06:23 PM

the idea that they fly like feild points is not all true!!!!!!!!!i have tried to get all kinds of fixed heads to fly like feild pts with no luck sonics included!!!!!!!!the only way is to go back to my alluium arrows shafts but carbon arrows always hit differently!!!!!!!
Old 01-21-2007, 09:30 PM

really, i have been extremely succesful with them. Every buck and Bear I've shot with them drop extremley close to the tree. I get Pass through's all the time. Same with all my buddies, never had a problem with them.
Old 01-22-2007, 04:38 AM
Boone & Crockett

Looks to be advertizing to me. You don't by chance represent themin any waydo you?
Old 01-22-2007, 04:59 AM

Didn't fly like fieldpoints for me. I take a lot of time tuning my setup making sure I get perfect arrow flight and I could not for the life of me get these heads to fly right out of my bow. I also like others was bothered by the small cutting diameter. I will say however that they are built like a tank and will probably hold up very well to a solid bone hit. But IMHO just because they are a small diameter head does not mean they will always fly like fieldpoints out of every bow.
Old 01-22-2007, 05:31 AM
Typical Buck

I got one of them during there free offer. Not impressed but they are made in the USA!!
Old 01-22-2007, 06:49 AM
Dominant Buck

Rickmur... of course it's an advertiser doing some trolling. Soon the guy in the desk next to him will log in with his 3 post and start telling how great they are.. Look at this sentence by our new member..
Every buck and Bear I've shot with them drop extremley close to the tree.
I never heard a bowhunter in 36 years refer to an animal as "drop extremlely clost to the tree". Sounds more like an engineer that can't spell trying to sound like a bowhunter.[8D][8D][8D] AND.... good morning to the rest of you on HNI too. It's a slick cool morning here. OH, and there are other broadheads made in the USA.

Quick Reply: American BroadHead company!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.