Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Is this normal?

Old 01-18-2007, 05:40 PM

Default Is this normal?

This is my first year bowhunting and I'm starting wonder if I'm nuts or this sport is just that great. I've already bought two bowtechs and I'm in the middle of checking out the 07's. Right now I'm picking out a spot in my house to put a poster of Stan Potts with a B&C. Is this Normal or do I need pro help?
Old 01-18-2007, 05:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Is this normal?

You definately need help, and you can get it all right here.

You must not be married!!
Old 01-18-2007, 05:50 PM

You're correct I'am still single for another 6 months. Trying to get as much fun in as possible.
Old 01-18-2007, 06:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

You think you are having withdrawls now just wait till next fall.
Old 01-18-2007, 06:05 PM
Fork Horn

BOWs4LIFE, I just bought my first Bowtech and read/look at anything bowhunting I can get my hands on. My girlfriend says I'm more into bowhunting(even though I'm just starting) than I'm into her. hahaha. So I really hope your normal or I've got the same problem you do.
Old 01-18-2007, 06:07 PM

My wife always gave me that look when I went to proshop. Until I put a bow in her hands and she started shooting. Guess what every payday now we are off to the pro shop.
Old 01-18-2007, 06:11 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: nwochuck

My wife always gave me that look when I went to proshop. Until I put a bow in her hands and she started shooting. Guess what every payday now we are off to the pro shop.
HMMMMMMMMM!!!!
Old 01-18-2007, 06:16 PM

During the season she asked me to go canoeing I said yes as long as the bow comes and we stay within 40yds of the shore.
Old 01-18-2007, 06:41 PM

You think you're gonna get help here?? What I mean is, you'll get archery help here, no question about that.....But if you think you hooked soley on archery........LOL.......you've just sealed your fate by hangin around w/ this crowd....You may want to re-think that marriage before you end up divorced...[&:][&:]
Old 01-18-2007, 06:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

You think you're gonna get help here?? What I mean is, you'll get archery help here, no question about that.....But if you think you hooked soley on archery........LOL.......you've just sealed your fate by hangin around w/ this crowd....You may want to re-think that marriage before you end up divorced...[&:][&:]
mobow .... you aint lyin! I'm gettin sideway looks from the north side of the couch as I type this!!! [8D]

Quick Reply: Is this normal?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.