Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

HEY GregH

Old 01-18-2007, 03:09 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default HEY GregH

Fond this on another site, is this you

1985 red ford ******!!

Old 01-18-2007, 03:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: HEY GregH

The only way I'd drive a Ford is if that buck were in it!
Old 01-18-2007, 03:57 PM

ORIGINAL: gzg38b

Exactly my thoughts![8D]
Old 01-18-2007, 04:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

whats the big joke here?? ive done that more than once!

a friend of my dad took me hunting the last day of the season my first year. i dropped a pretty good sized doe. he drove a Geo Metro. you know...the little tiny 3 cylinder cars with 10 inch wheels? it was a hatch back. he used that thing for YEARS and had a technique to it. we got it behind the rear seat in the "cargo area" i still dont know how he did it but he got that big ole doe to fit perfectly. we came home and mom came out and said "wheres the deer? ohhhh you didnt get one like the rest of the year?" we said yep..its in the back. shes like no its not theres no deer back there theres no way. she about died when we pulled that big ole doe outa there.

my first car was a 93 Plymouth Duster. one day i killed a COW of a doe. that thing made the bucks at the butcher shop look little no joke. i wish i weighed her she was huge. (so was the butcher bill when dad had it all smoked without seeing how big the deer was! haha!) but it was a 4door with a trunk and rear seat that folded down. took some effort but i stuffed her in the truck...she took up the whole area in my car.

where theres a will theres a way!!!
Old 01-18-2007, 04:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mauser06

whats the big joke here?? ive done that more than once!

a friend of my dad took me hunting the last day of the season my first year. i dropped a pretty good sized doe. he drove a Geo Metro. you know...the little tiny 3 cylinder cars with 10 inch wheels? it was a hatch back. he used that thing for YEARS and had a technique to it. we got it behind the rear seat in the "cargo area" i still dont know how he did it but he got that big ole doe to fit perfectly. we came home and mom came out and said "wheres the deer? ohhhh you didnt get one like the rest of the year?" we said yep..its in the back. shes like no its not theres no deer back there theres no way. she about died when we pulled that big ole doe outa there.

my first car was a 93 Plymouth Duster. one day i killed a COW of a doe. that thing made the bucks at the butcher shop look little no joke. i wish i weighed her she was huge. (so was the butcher bill when dad had it all smoked without seeing how big the deer was! haha!) but it was a 4door with a trunk and rear seat that folded down. took some effort but i stuffed her in the truck...she took up the whole area in my car.

where theres a will theres a way!!!
dude I had the dodge shadow, it was a 2 dr six cylinder. Fast little sucker actually. I used to stuff deer in the back of that thing all the time. I definitley know where you're coming from. They're the same car! When I read that I was glad I wasn't the only one!
Old 01-18-2007, 04:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

I third that motionlike a rock!! fess up Greg[8D]
Dan
ORIGINAL: _Dan

Exactly my thoughts![8D]
Old 01-18-2007, 05:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Old 01-18-2007, 05:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

gzg38 THAT IS PRICELESS!!!!
Old 01-18-2007, 05:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

bowtech...DEFINENTLY fast little suckers. i had the 6cyl 24v dual overhead cams...dont know if thats what the shadows had or not. i smoked my friend with the turbo charged 4banger. i smoked an 84 and a newer mustang in our "after work drag races" across the parking lot when wed close the place down. both had 6 cylinders in them but i made them both cry lol. i loved that car. i took it through a mud puddle i wouldnt take my SUV through. some idiot hit me and totaled it. great car though..i loved it. i want another one! i loved the 4 doors and folding rear seat..made getting fishing rods, hunting gear, deer etc in and out alot easier!
Old 01-18-2007, 06:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

....Just when you thought you've seen everything ...... [8D]

Quick Reply: HEY GregH

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.