Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Allegiance serving seperation...?

Old 01-17-2007, 03:26 PM

Default RE: Allegiance serving seperation...?

Well I got an email back.

Take it into the dealer, let the dealer call the Sales Rep.

I guess that's what I'll do then.
Old 01-17-2007, 04:53 PM
Spike

I'm sure they will take care of you. My 07" Allegiance has about 500 shots through it and I don't have a problem at all. They did rework the cams for 07' but just to bring more weight to the center of the cam, is my undersatnding.It is anice bow!
Old 01-17-2007, 06:01 PM

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

I wouldn't think that the cams would be the problem, at least not with this particular bow. I wasn't aware that Bowtech redesigned the Allegiance's cams at all from last year. Had they done that I would have a much easier time considering this as the source of the problem
They were reworked to avoid lean from what I understand. I hope it is just your string.........that is an easy fix and you will end up with a better product anyways.
Old 01-17-2007, 06:02 PM

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

Well I got an email back.

Take it into the dealer, let the dealer call the Sales Rep.

I guess that's what I'll do then.
Thankfully it is not hunting season []

Keep us posted.
Old 01-18-2007, 05:06 AM
Dominant Buck

I really don't see anything to fuss about, here. If it WERE hunting season...MY bow shop pwner would giv eme HIS bow to shoot until mine was fixed.....or give me a demo off the shelf.

I like shooting MY bow, too.....but I'm a dropped bow from a tree away from shooting one from the shop. It wouldn't be the end of the world.

What happens when you buy a new truck and have an issue with it?????? Why should a bow be any different?????
Old 01-18-2007, 01:06 PM

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

I really don't see anything to fuss about, here. If it WERE hunting season...MY bow shop pwner would giv eme HIS bow to shoot until mine was fixed.....or give me a demo off the shelf.

I like shooting MY bow, too.....but I'm a dropped bow from a tree away from shooting one from the shop. It wouldn't be the end of the world.

What happens when you buy a new truck and have an issue with it?????? Why should a bow be any different?????
You're kidding, right Jeff?

If you just went in and spent $1,200 on a brand new bow and its accessories and you were having issues with it after only a week and a half of use, you wouldn't be a little irked?

MY shop owners don't feel they need to do anything like that for me. MY shop owners are being pretty damn rude about things. Why should I NOT be mad?
Old 01-18-2007, 01:08 PM
Dominant Buck

Hey Dan.....Don't get me wrong.......

I didn't say you shouldn't be angry. I just don't think your anger should be pointed at Bowtech. Your sho is where you're not being serviced.

I'm sorry that wasn't clearer.
Old 01-18-2007, 01:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

I didn't say you shouldn't be angry. I just don't think your anger should be pointed at Bowtech. Your sho is where you're not being serviced.

his angers not towards Bowtech from what i understand, its towards the shop he got the bow, but I think Dan will clarify.
Old 01-18-2007, 01:11 PM

Oh well then I guess we've both misunderstood one another.

I'm not angry with Bowtech at all. Pat got back to me on the 16th, the day after I sent my email and told me to get ahold of my dealer. I did, and thats when I got angry. Two weeks before they'll even touch my bow? Lame.

If I didn't dislike the people who owned the Pro Shop here in the valley I wouldn't give Sportsman's my business anymore.
Old 01-18-2007, 01:41 PM

WH, you say u got that bow @ Sportsman's? I say take the damn thing back & tell them either service it or they can have it as a refund. I did that w/my Black Ice @ Gander Mtn. They gave me sh## service, I got tire of gett'n jacked around so I gave them the bow back. Turns out I got a better deal @ Proshop & p/u a Tribute instead. Take a flight to Bowtech in Oregon, they have a public proshop. You have the right to complain. In fact I wrote a letter to GM corporate office.Go &for the District Manager's phone number. Like u said, u just spent $1200. U should expect nothing less but the best service from them.

Quick Reply: Allegiance serving seperation...?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.