Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Allegiance serving seperation...?

Old 01-16-2007, 01:00 PM

Default RE: Allegiance serving seperation...?

ORIGINAL: Greg / MO

Will I need the receipt? I'm not sure what I did with it, to be honest.
Another reason to take it back to the dealer... I'm sure he'll remember selling you the bow less than, what ... two months ago?

That may be a good reminder to go online and register your bow as well if you've never done that.
Oh they'll remember me.

They like me, I go in just to shoot the breeze every once in awhile.

I was right on top of that one Greg, registered her as soon as I got home that night.
Old 01-16-2007, 02:34 PM
Giant Nontypical

Washington, man I feel for you. Thank God it's not right before the opener! Definitely keep us posted as to what happens ... I have been drooling over the pics you have postedsince you received it .... I am waiting for a Drenalin, which there is a rumor that their limbs are cracking ... [X(]
Old 01-16-2007, 04:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

WH, please, please let me know how Bowtech responds to this issue. I am strongly looking at a new 07 Allegiance. If they are going to try and weasel out of this, I may have second thoughts. Thanks for the heads-up WH.

LT
Old 01-16-2007, 05:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

Atlas posted this problem onthe demo bow that he shot. It definantly adds to his credibility.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:25 PM

Wash

Hey man. I am just curious. When you get time, can you take a pic of your cam in relation to your limbs?

I am just wondering how much space the new 07's have between them and the limbs.

Thanks,Duc
Old 01-16-2007, 06:56 PM

ORIGINAL: ducsauce

Wash

Hey man. I am just curious. When you get time, can you take a pic of your cam in relation to your limbs?

I am just wondering how much space the new 07's have between them and the limbs.

Thanks,Duc
Top cam;

Bottom cam;

Not much space at all.
Old 01-16-2007, 07:04 PM

No word back from Bowtech yet... [&:]

I'll call if I don't hear from them by tomorrow.
Old 01-16-2007, 07:09 PM

I am sorry to hear that, man. Like preachertony said, though, you are lucky that it is at this time and not closer to the fall. Hope everything works out though. I am waiting to hear what they say because I am considering a Bowtech bow in the future also. Thanks for sharing. Keep us posted!
Old 01-16-2007, 07:28 PM

Folks, don't let this problem I'm having deter you from purchasing a Bowtech. In all the years I've been interested in their company, this is the first I've heard of anyone having this problem with their bows.

Other than the strings, I could not be happier with my purchase and I wouldn't trade it for any other bow on the market. My posts were not intended to deter you from this company and their product.
Old 01-16-2007, 09:04 PM

I can say this definitely out of the norm for Bowtech. I have shot my bow for 3 years now with no problems, and my next Bow will most likely be a Bowtech. As others have said I would go ahead and get a Gibblet string. They are awesome strings, and probably the best string out there for the price. I have shot my string for 2 seasons with almost no wear on it. Anyway, I wish you the best of luck getting your bow fixed, and look forward to shooting with you this summer at the get together.

Quick Reply: Allegiance serving seperation...?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.