Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

luckiest kid on the planet

Old 01-13-2007, 07:10 PM
Banned

Default RE: luckiest kid on the planet

I haven't heard anything but good about them. I haven't shot one yet, myself. You sound like me. My boy at 11 went thru a Mathews Genesis, Browning Micro Eclipse, and finally a Hoyt Rintec all in the same year. The kid just kept shooting and shooting and increasing his bow poundage to where he doubled his poundage in 6 months of shooting. Got to keep the kids in the best if they are interested in bowhunting.
Old 01-13-2007, 07:12 PM
Typical Buck

I dont scimp on my son's gear, in fact i'll go with out to insure he has the best. I think its because my dad always bought me crappy used gear and the cheepest thing out there. I will not do that to my boy. I scrape and save for our outdoor passions. and the fact that he loves archery and bow hunting so much makes it worth every peny spent. A good friend said to me that its money well spent with billy he'll were that bow out shooting it. and i'll always know where he is. and I agree at 14 years old he's already got a Buck and a elk bow kill under his belt and he shoots an hour a day. he really wants to be a pro shooter and hit 3-d circut but we don't have a lot of that stuff here but we will see.
Old 01-13-2007, 07:14 PM

cool my dad wont even by me a pack of broad heads or a grunt call
Old 01-13-2007, 07:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Dad.... I mean Rich, I couldn't agree with you more! You are creating precius memories with your boy. I can just see decades down the road, a post comes up on a similair forum like this, "Your Most Precious Memory", your boy will never forget this.

We as parents make memories with our kids .... some good, some bad. This will be one he talks about for a long time
Old 01-13-2007, 07:18 PM
Typical Buck

The kid wants to hunt more than chuck adams

Heck He's not only My Boy but he is also My best Friend and life long huntin buddy.

Old 01-13-2007, 07:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Rich you're a hell of a dad! It's great to see guys like you helping their kids out. I'm proud to see guys like you in the great outdoors keeping kids into this! You've got all respect in my eyes.
Old 01-13-2007, 07:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

That's High Speed, Glad mine are grown and pay for their own. Still pick them up a little something now and then.
Old 01-13-2007, 08:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

That bow is beautiful, very lucky kid, well done ol chap
Dan
Old 01-13-2007, 09:29 PM
Nontypical Buck

i never even seen a bow like that and hes getin one. i mean ive seen em in mags. but not real life
Old 01-13-2007, 09:58 PM

That's awsome man. I am 15 and I candefinately say that he is going to be exstatic. You gotta take a picture when he opens it up.

Quick Reply: luckiest kid on the planet

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.