Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

is this poaching?????

Old 01-15-2007, 09:03 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: is this poaching?????

In my state....it could be made legal by simply going down to Wal-Mart and getting her a free big game harvest report card (NC's equivalent to a "tag").

If it can be made legal.....in any manner....then it should be handled that way. It's sending the right message.

I don't think this is that hard to understand. If it can be made "right"....then why not do it?

Just wondering......
Old 01-15-2007, 09:20 AM
Giant Nontypical

I agree IF it can be made right..but is sounds to me as they have no recourse but to wait 3 years for her to be legal.
That's a long time and especially long to a 9 year-old.

(not trying to get in a Pi55ing match on this just staing an opinion)

Here are some laws on the booksin NC.Do you follow them..all?

The mere possession of a lottery ticket is illegal in North Carolina and may result in a $2,000 fine.[/align][/align][/align][/align]No one may be a professional fortune-teller, and if one wishes to pursue the practice as an amateur, it must be practiced in a school or church.[/align][/align][/align][/align]It's against the law to sing off key. [/align][/align]Elephants may not be used to plow cotton fields.[/align][/align]While having sex, you must stay in the missionary position and have the shades pulled.[/align][/align]All couples staying overnight in a hotel must have a room with double beds that are at least two feet apart.[/align][/align]It is illegal to have sex in a churchyard.[/align][/align]Oral sex is considered a crime against nature.[/align][/align]A marriage can be declared void if either of the two persons is physically impotent.[/align][/align][/align][/align]Persons in possession of illegal substances must pay taxes on them.[/align][/align][/align][/align]A three dollar tax must be paid on all white goods sold.[/align][/align][/align][/align]Organizations may not hold their meetings while the members present are in costume.[/align][/align][/align][/align]
Old 01-15-2007, 09:34 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

I agree IF it can be made right..but is sounds to me as they have no recourse but to wait 3 years for her to be legal.
That's a long time and especially long to a 9 year-old.

(not trying to get in a Pi55ing match on this just staing an opinion)

Here are some laws on the booksin NC.Do you follow them..all?

The mere possession of a lottery ticket is illegal in North Carolina and may result in a $2,000 fine.

[/align]

[/align]

[/align]

[/align]No one may be a professional fortune-teller, and if one wishes to pursue the practice as an amateur, it must be practiced in a school or church.

[/align]

[/align]

[/align]

[/align]It's against the law to sing off key.

[/align]

[/align]Elephants may not be used to plow cotton fields.

[/align]

[/align]While having sex, you must stay in the missionary position and have the shades pulled.

[/align]

[/align]All couples staying overnight in a hotel must have a room with double beds that are at least two feet apart.

[/align]

[/align]It is illegal to have sex in a churchyard.

[/align]

[/align]Oral sex is considered a crime against nature.

[/align]

[/align]A marriage can be declared void if either of the two persons is physically impotent.

[/align]

[/align]

[/align]

[/align]Persons in possession of illegal substances must pay taxes on them.

[/align]

[/align]

[/align]

[/align]A three dollar tax must be paid on all white goods sold.

[/align]

[/align]

[/align]

[/align]Organizations may not hold their meetings while the members present are in costume.

[/align]

[/align]

[/align]

[/align]
LOL; Glad I don't live there, I would be doing 50 to life for sure.
Old 01-15-2007, 09:42 AM

if you have to question it, it's probably wrong.
Old 01-15-2007, 09:58 AM
Dominant Buck

The premise behind your argument is wrong GR8.

The first law you cite is not valid. We've had the lottery here for a while, now.

You can argue all you want.....but I simply asked if it can be made right. Can it? It would be easier to search ONE law in one state than every dumbaxx law in another.

Old 01-15-2007, 10:00 AM
Dominant Buck

And we use T-Rex's to plow cotton fields.
Old 01-15-2007, 10:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: GMMAT

The premise behind your argument is wrong GR8.

The first law you cite is not valid. We've had the lottery here for a while, now
Hmm makes me wonder has the law been officially changed?? Or is the "law" breaking the law??
Old 01-15-2007, 10:05 AM
Boone & Crockett

XXXX XXXis considered a crime against nature.
Old 01-15-2007, 10:09 AM
Dominant Buck

If you guys would remember.....the man said he AND his daughter were following this.....

Old 01-15-2007, 10:13 AM
Boone & Crockett

Edit For protection

Quick Reply: is this poaching?????

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.