Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

who was it on here that made awesome bow strings

Old 01-07-2007, 08:42 AM

Default RE: who was it on here that made awesome bow strings

I agree I would say its Gibblet.
Old 01-07-2007, 08:56 AM

mike posted on here a few times then disappeared, not sure why - but i know he's very busy. i haven't talked to him in a while - maybe he thought he would leave me this turf - but he knows i'm not like that at all - when i used to need help w/ lengths, serving positions, or my equipment - he was always the first person i called - and we got along real good. he's helped me w/ some techniques too. i'd buy his strings. i think his username is crackers1 on here.

teejay, do you mean me or mike(crackers)? you can do a google search on carter's archery to get in touch w/ him - or pm me thru the site or call
828 680 9862. i thought you were a WC man though? and nothing wrong w/ that (well maybe except they're kinda high don't ya think?)
Old 01-07-2007, 07:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Gibblet I do think you are the one I was hearing good stuff about..
I just need a new bow string and I need a really good one this time around, would prefer one pre-stretched also. Are you interested in making one for me? If not who makes the best strings that aperson can buy for my Mathews Outback?