Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Help Me Decide

Old 01-04-2007, 08:09 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Help Me Decide

You just can't let it go can you, how childish....I'd say that there is a significant discrepancy in your theory and comparison in your pictures and you aint see nothing yet.

Everyone if you don't get it, this is HCH's dig at me for the jacket he has posted in contrast to the Enigma very close up. As for the close up in Enigma, I don't see it as blue as well as I wouldn't hestitate to wear it in the spring turkey woods as a verteran turkey hunter. When seeing a hunter, you cannot see this as blue. It's a childish dig at most....tell me if you see turkey head blue in this photo. I sure as hell don't.

But I sure as hell see turkey head blue all over this camo below.

LMAO at the comparison...how sad.
Old 01-04-2007, 08:45 PM
Banned

We are all entitled to opinions; you have yours and I have mine. You said that sticks and limbs "won't fit the bill" as it has blue and not safe. I appreciate you pointing this out an educating me on turkey woods safety. Thank you!!Well, Enigma has blue and I don't think that enigma is safe to wear either in the woods. I have a right to my opinion and so do you. L. Tomkat asked for an opinion and I gave him mine. No need to attack me by calling me childish. I don't see any turkey blue in this sticks and limbs photo either.
Old 01-04-2007, 08:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Fair chase! Hunt Naked!
On second thought, don't they'll know for sure you're a turkey. C'mon guys we're all entitled to our opinions.
Old 01-04-2007, 08:49 PM

Notthe time or the place....my apologies......sincerely.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:05 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

We are all entitled to opinions; you have yours and I have mine. You said that sticks and limbs "won't fit the bill" as it has blue and not safe. I appreciate you pointing this out an educating me on turkey woods safety. Thank you!!Well Enigma has blue and I don't think that enigma is safe to wear either in the woods. I have a right to my opinion and so do you. L. TomKat asked for an opinion and I gave him mine. No need to attack me by calling me childish. I don't see any turkey blue in this sticks and limbs photo either.

Well there you go, the Predator fanboy has spoken. Who do you think you are fooling, we know the exact agenda behind your post and the reason your counterpart TeeJay quoted you....but whatever

LT, you have my PM and thanks for the response.

Fear not, as far as Enigma goes, you haven't seen anything yet......

I'm just sayin......

mobow, I see only one problem child in both threads.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:15 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

We are all entitled to opinions; you have yours and I have mine. You said that sticks and limbs "won't fit the bill" as it has blue and not safe. I appreciate you pointing this out an educating me on turkey woods safety. Thank you!!Well Enigma has blue and I don't think that enigma is safe to wear either in the woods. I have a right to my opinion and so do you. L. TomKat asked for an opinion and I gave him mine. No need to attack me by calling me childish. I don't see any turkey blue in this sticks and limbs photo either.

Well there you go, the Predator fanboy has spoken. Who do you think you are fooling, we know the exact agenda behind your post and the reason your counterpart TeeJay quoted you....but whatever

LT, you have my PM and thanks for the response.

Fear not, as far as Enigma goes, you haven't seen anything yet......

I'm just sayin......

mobow, I see only one problem child in both threads.
Predator fanboy, WOW!! I just recommended toL Tomkat, to use Predator, Asat, or Realtree. I was taught by you to not use Sticks and Limbs as it has blue in it and is not safe for turkey hunting.I am glad you did as it made me realize that Enigma is not safe for turkey hunting either. I have an Enigma coat and I will keep it out of the woods in the spring thanks to you. Hey, thanks again and what is all of this anger for??
Old 01-04-2007, 09:16 PM
Fork Horn

You already have some Predator, so why not try something new? I'm not sure if the insulated line of Enigma has been released yet (bibs, coveralls etc), but I saw the Wolfskin product today at Len's store and was pretty impressed with the pattern. Even though its not insulated, the key to staying warm in the colder months is layering, so the Enigma would still work fine.

I personally have all of the Realtree/Mossy Oak and have just recent;y purchased some Predator. I plan to buy some other Predator for the early season and pending the funds later this year, I might pick myself up a set of Enigma as well. Asking this forum to pick between Enigma and Predator is going to spur a lot of arguments which we have seen the past few threads about camo.

If you ask me, you have Predator, so why not add to the collection and get some Enigma for now and buy the Predator bibs to complete your jacket at a later date.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:19 PM
Typical Buck

I can see blue in both but it isn't enough to make me thinkit's a turkey !! Come on who cares IT"S CAMO!! We all have our personal preferences.

Dodge is better than chevy and a ford ain't worth running off a cliff!! So take that!!
Old 01-04-2007, 09:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

First of all, I don't hunt turkey. Never saw the need. I don't care for the taste of wild turkey. The kind that runs around in spring. Although I do remember the kind in the bottle which made me very, uh, let's just say unpredictable.LOL Anyway, back on topic. There is no Enigma/Preditor war going on in my head. I see the benefits of a lot of "different" camo patterns, but the "different" camo patterns is what I am trying to get away from.( I hate doing laundry) I just want an effective suit for early season and a cold weather suit for late season. If by chance I see a great amount of effectiveness to either/both patterns, I will use it for what it is good for. As for blob camo, count me out. Deer see it too well. Nuff said on that. Oh and guys, I appreciate your opinions and I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but if you wanna have a B*&%H Slap fest, please start a new thread.

Thanks, LT
Old 01-04-2007, 09:28 PM
Boone & Crockett

Good point LT, he has a hidden agenda regardless of him playing off and we all know it.. ...

As a veteran turkey hunter, I would not hesitate to wear Enigma in the spring turkey woods, he's looking only to discredit Enigma and as is, it's perfect for turkeys and the new stuff/ new printing including the 3D won't have that light green/aqua hue. Fear not, again LT, you have my aplogy and my PM and like I said in PM, get the matching Predator Bibs and then the rest. Thanks.

Quick Reply: Help Me Decide

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.