Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

hunting ban

Old 01-05-2007, 09:23 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: hunting ban

ORIGINAL: childers

ORIGINAL: Fieldmouse

Horse Hockey! Let them ban hunting and watch the population explode, insurance rates go up and landscaping fees. Go to your town meeting and voice your opinion. The laws worked if this guy got busted.

Why bother the ranger to go on state property to recover deer? Maybe if I was going to bring my bow I would. But if I was only going to recover the deer,I would never bother calling since it's a park.You as a tax payer (and/or illegal allien)own a piece of it.
yes but it is required to do so. so im not gunna break the law. and they are always out there so why risk a fine.

they have been doing this for a while now and i just now found out about it in the paper. i dont know what i can do about it know. (as in over 1 year)

most of the head people want it anyways so i have got no cluie on what to do. i guess i have to find a new place to hunt. so now i have to go pay those riddiculous prices like 1000-300 bow hunts. man this really sucks
Sorry but please educate me on this law. As I see it, it's a state park and your allowed to be on park property. I've never called the park rangers when recovering a deer. I have had to call WSSC to recover deer because the area I hunt is next to a no treaspasing place.

Second,let me know if you interested in hunting property. I'm putting a business plan together that will take a year to complete but it has to do with hunting property. The idea is unique and has excellent potential. I've discussed it with severalpeers with business back grounds and they love the idea. I just have to work out the details and legalities.
Old 01-05-2007, 09:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: hunting ban

ORIGINAL: childers

Horse Hockey! Let them ban hunting and watch the population explode, insurance rates go up and landscaping fees. Go to your town meeting and voice your opinion. The laws worked if this guy got busted.

Why bother the ranger to go on state property to recover deer? Maybe if I was going to bring my bow I would. But if I was only going to recover the deer,I would never bother calling since it's a park.You as a tax payer (and/or illegal allien)own a piece of it.
yes but it is required to do so. so im not gunna break the law. and they are always out there so why risk a fine.

they have been doing this for a while now and i just now found out about it in the paper. i dont know what i can do about it know. (as in over 1 year)

most of the head people want it anyways so i have got no cluie on what to do. i guess i have to find a new place to hunt. so now i have to go pay those riddiculous prices like 1000-300 bow hunts. man this really sucks
Sorry but please educate me on this law. As I see it, it's a state park and your allowed to be on park property. I've never called the park rangers when recovering a deer. I have had to call WSSC to recover deer because the area I hunt is next to a no treaspasing place.

Second,let me know if you interested in hunting property. I'm putting a business plan together that will take a year to complete but it has to do with hunting property. The idea is unique and has excellent potential. I've discussed it with severalpeers with business back grounds and they love the idea. I just have to work out the details and legalities.
well what do you mean? sell it to me? let me hunt on it or what?

thanks