Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

whose not seeing anything...?

Old 01-05-2007, 12:42 PM

Default RE: whose not seeing anything...?

hey guys. well good news and and bad news. good news - i have located a field where deer are defintely in. i saw 1 doe yesterday morning b4 leaving and then i saw about 4 last night while hunting.the bad news (not to bad) is that i missed a doe at about 35 yards last night. it flew about 6 inches clear over her back. im glad i missed completely. but now i feel good because i know about where the deer are, and i have seen them, which boosts my confidence, Im going tomarrow to try again. i will say though, seeing deer and knowing that they will probably return is extremely exciting, boy i hope they are there in the morning. thanks guys for your support.