Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

still no bow

Old 01-01-2007, 10:27 AM
Fork Horn

Default still no bow

ordered my drenalin the week after thanksgiving and still no bow. What really stinks about the whole deal is i didnt think my mathews lx i was using would sell so fast so i put it up for sale that day thinkin it would take a while to sell and that my new bow would be in in 2 weeks but my bow ended up selling within an hour for my full asking price of 350 bare. needless to say my second half of the season has pretty much been takin down some stands and scouting. i still have 10 days left so maybe i can get it this week and go out the last week.
Old 01-01-2007, 12:16 PM

Default RE: still no bow

man, thats a long wait... maybe it got lost in shipping lol
Old 01-01-2007, 01:17 PM
Fork Horn

bro you might wanna check with them and make sure something's not going on, my cousin ordered one last monday and recieved it that thursday, that just seems way to long...hope it turns out alright
Old 01-01-2007, 01:27 PM
Fork Horn

as of the 28th it hadnt left the factory. the bow shop i ordered from is still waiting on 6 of them. the only one he has has recieved is the demo