Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I think I'll keep her.

Old 12-31-2006, 06:10 PM

Default I think I'll keep her.

I bought my Vectrix a few weeks ago and had some trouble getting things situated how I like it. The draw cycle and draw stop took some getting used to as well, but I now have everything comfortable and shooting the way I want it. Shooting her has become a lot of fun all the sudden. I really missed my UltraTec pretty bad for the first week or two. Funny how we can get attached to them, but she was one bad to the bone shootin girl!

Anyway, for ya'll that are beginners, don't give up. Keep working at it, you'll eventually prevail, like I have. I am now very happy wth it. This group was shot this afternoon from 30 yards.

Old 12-31-2006, 06:15 PM

Default RE: I think I'll keep her.

Nice group! Man that bow looks cool!
Old 12-31-2006, 06:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats good shooting.Try shooting at differant bullseyes or buying alot of arrows.Glad ya got her dialed in.
Old 12-31-2006, 06:27 PM

Hey, looks good, thats some nice shootin, and a sweet looking bow. Are you already back from your hunting down here? Do any good? Keep up the good shooting.
Old 12-31-2006, 06:34 PM
Banned

Good shooting and beautiful bow.
Old 12-31-2006, 06:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thats awsome shooting, look out 5-spot here comes mobow.I'm upgrading too.I hoping to increase my score by 60 pts by the end of the comp. Thats my goal for this winter. The new bow will help, but it comes down to me getting out there several times a week and practicing. I know I'm not a serious competitor in the 5-spot comp, but it is really going to help me, I've already noticed some improvement since my first scratch score.
Old 12-31-2006, 07:24 PM

You call that a group? C'moooon!

The Vectrix is definitely a sharp looking bow. Great shooting, bud!
Old 12-31-2006, 07:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

You better start shooting at different bulls eyes. Oh yeah I forgot you work at an archery shop, nevermind keep on showin off.
Old 12-31-2006, 07:30 PM

ORIGINAL: jmbuckhunter

You better start shooting at different bulls eyes. Oh yeah I forgot you work at an archery shop, nevermind keep on showin off.
LOL....that's darn right!! Besides, I'll be shooting new arrows this coming year anyway.....Some kind of Carbon Express, won't know for sure untill the new ones are released. So I need to get rid of all my ACC's...
Old 12-31-2006, 07:35 PM

Glad to hear that you got her dialed in!

Thats some good shootin'. I now know why you came up with the 5-spot idea.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.