Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I want some.

Old 12-29-2006, 08:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default I want some.

Anybody got any Enigma Camo they want field tested. I can not afford any, but I would like a pair of the BDU pants in Med. and a BDU shirt in a large. I would also need a Headnet(facemask). If anyone feels any love for the cause I would appreciate it. Just PM me and I will give you my address. Thanks in advance for a great camo suit.

LT
Old 12-29-2006, 08:12 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: I want some.

Me thinks you'll be wearing your birthday suit.[&:]
Old 12-29-2006, 08:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Awe come on David, Ain't no one out there with any Christmas spirit left over? I figured with as much as this stuff is being bragged on, someone might put up a suit for a good down south testing. I really do like the looks of the camo. I figure as good a guy as Chuck is, he or someone associated would give me a suit as a promotion. What better way to promote a product than to give a suit to a total stranger? No bias here, just wanting to give an honest opinion after testing.

LT
Old 12-29-2006, 08:27 AM
Boone & Crockett

No company just starting out in a competitive business can afford to hand out product when said product is expensive from start to finish. Not even the actual owner of staff receive anything for free. It's my understanding as well, the investors don't want to see handouts. If you were an investor in a product, would you like to see your money handed out?

I do know Chuck would gladly send you what you desire to try and pay him when you can. You can make those arrangements with him direct by contacting him from your website. I was going to make an extensive review on all the camo's I own when time permits but the way things are today in these forums, I'm simply not interested in putting my personal time into something that's only going to turn into a pissing match.