Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I'm sick of this place...

Old 12-28-2006, 03:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default I'm sick of this place...

This forumsucks. It used to be one of the most fun and informative places around and it's turned into a big pissing match. I don't even post in most threads because they all turn into an argument on page two.

I see enough complaining in the real world that I don't need to come here and listen toidiots make threats from across the country. I understand you get some of this on any site, but this is ridiculous. Maybe it's the post season blues and we don't have anything to talk about, but seriously it's becoming a waste of time to even log in here anymore.
Old 12-28-2006, 03:32 PM

Default RE: I'm sick of this place...

I agree with you. I rarely make posts anymore, because it seems like any discussion on here is no longer friendly. It seems everyone is out to prove something to each other, rather than to talk hunting and grow friendships.
Old 12-28-2006, 03:33 PM

reading some threads is very similar to listening to a bunch of clucking hens.

but i wouldn't say it sucks.ignore them.
Old 12-28-2006, 03:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: hoytgirl

I agree with you. I rarely make posts anymore, because it seems like any discussion on here is no longer friendly. It seems everyone is out to prove something to each other, rather than to talk hunting and grow friendships.
Exactly!!
Old 12-28-2006, 03:34 PM

I would like to know what caused it all???

I agree with the above topics.
Old 12-28-2006, 03:38 PM
Spike

I totally agree also!!
Old 12-28-2006, 03:41 PM
Fork Horn

This is the type of thread that SNOWBALLZ NEGATIVITY!!
[hr]
Keep up the good work Cry babies!!!
Old 12-28-2006, 03:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm also not sure what has caused it.

Then again, for some reason I still spend a lot of time on here though. I usually don't post anything because everyone is so anal

I sure used to be a good place to get good advice. Now people are scared to post a question in fear their thread will turn into a rip fest.
Old 12-28-2006, 03:46 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: zubba

I'm also not sure what has caused it.

Then again, for some reason I still spend a lot of time on here though. I usually don't post anything because everyone is so f*#$ing anal about $hit.

I sure used to be a good place to get good advice. Now people are scared to post a question in fear their thread will turn into a rip fest.
Smart and observant IA guy here.Hey; we need some cold weather and snow to force the deer back into the woods after the guns ran them off. Still hunting?
Old 12-28-2006, 03:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

HCH - I hear you there. Not sure what is up with this weather. I haven't been out for a couple weeks now, although one could get somecomfortable late season hunting in with the weather the way it has been. Have you been out hunting lately? Besides, we could use some cold weather for ice fishing too. My pallette is getting antsy for some pickeled bluegill now that it has had it's fill of backstraps for a while.

Quick Reply: I'm sick of this place...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.