Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

I'm sick of this place...

Old 12-28-2006, 03:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: I'm sick of this place...

We got 8 inches of snow the other day and they are calling for 5-8 more inches. I get to go out in the snow tomorrow and hunt all day.

I still love the site, I just ignore the other stuff.
Old 12-28-2006, 04:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

i have seen it as well....but, there are many..many more users then there were when i first started coming here....everyone has there opinions and biases for one thing or another...the problem is that some people seem to think there opinion is RIGHT which if fine, but telling someone else they are WRONG just don't cut it.....this leads to battles and thus we get posts like this one.... back when i was first a member things were much more peacefull..
Old 12-28-2006, 04:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: whitetailsoldier

This is the type of thread that SNOWBALLZ NEGATIVITY!!

[hr]

Keep up the good work Cry babies!!!
Haha... that's pretty good!
Old 12-28-2006, 04:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

The weather SUCKS here I PA too. We don't get Cold weather aroung here anymore[:@]
Old 12-28-2006, 04:04 PM

I think everyone is letting out their anger because many seasons are ending soon or have already ended. Some of the bickering is indeed way to much but hopefully as we go into the new year everyone chills out and gets along.
Old 12-28-2006, 04:04 PM
Fork Horn

I totally agree. i am a pretty new member here and the few threads that i posted, ended up really aggravating me.It is like everybody is out to prove that they are better then the next guy.I pretty much just read the threads. Posting just ends up getting me pissed.

To all of you that have been very nice and helpful, I thank you very much.
Old 12-28-2006, 04:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: MO_Bowhnter

I think everyone is letting out their anger because many seasons are ending soon or have already ended. Some of the bickering is indeed way to much but hopefully as we go into the new year everyone chills out and gets along.
Man, that's what I'm hoping for too. Maybe we shouldkick offthe road trip now and let stuff cool down.
Old 12-28-2006, 04:09 PM
Banned

zubba; the deer have gone nocturnal and the deer are out in wide open places laying low. It is super warm as you know. mid 40-50's. Now if we could get some bitter cold and snow the deer would go back into the timbers and where they had to feed to keep up their body heat that would help the hunting. We are still hunting, yes.
Old 12-28-2006, 04:09 PM

I've found that it's gotten very cliqueish and if you don't have a certain number of posts, you don't know anything and everyone calls you out and pushes their own ideas. If everyone could try treating everyone like they would treat a someone in real life so much info could get passed along that doesn't now.
Old 12-28-2006, 04:11 PM

ORIGINAL: hoytgirl

I agree with you. I rarely make posts anymore, because it seems like any discussion on here is no longer friendly. It seems everyone is out to prove something to each other, rather than to talk hunting and grow friendships.
hoytgirl......you took the words right out of my mouth!!!

Quick Reply: I'm sick of this place...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.