Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Observations.....honest observations.....

Old 12-28-2006, 11:46 AM
Dominant Buck

Default Observations.....honest observations.....

1) I've never shot a "bad" bow.
2) I've never seen camo I wouldn't take if someone gave it to me
3) I've never thought any of the open patterns were bad camo
4) I've never thought any equipment I ever purchased was pure junk

5) I GENUINELY like discussing things with everyone in here.....except those who make it impossible to do so, civilly.
6) I hope I'm staying on topic.

All of these statements are true. I've got Motown and Don and Gr8 and probably others on my butt....(and me defending myself at every turn....and dishing it out, as well)....and I don't know why. I've extended an olive branch to Chris....and I'm doing so, publicly, to others, right now. If you met me and couldn't get along with me.....you'd be a rarity. An old college girlfriend said you either loved me or hated me.....but you NEVER had to worry about where you stood with me. I'll tell you. I am BRUTALLY honest to a fault. I realize that.....but it's me. I'm also brutally up-front if I like you....and I let those people know it, too.

Don...others....I do like you guys....a LOT more than I like arguing with you. We've all shared stories. I hope to share more. I've got one I don;t know if there's hope for.....but I might not be alone, there.

Bottom line.....this place has become a big ol hen house. I apologize for the things I have done to promote that. I won't do it, again. I'm taking (not a higher)....but a different road. Hope to see you guys on the road.

Sincerely,

Jeff
Old 12-28-2006, 11:50 AM

Default RE: Observations.....honest observations.....

Its getting to the point where coming here isn't enjoyable anymore. I'm considering not coming as often, if at all.

HuntingNet is a great place made great by the people who post here, but with all the crap being posted lately, it isn't worth it anymore.
Old 12-28-2006, 12:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm down with some getting along GMMAT. I got no problems with you or anyone else.

I'll echo your sentiments about camo..I always say I love'em all.

Now a Plug..I once said in a camo debate that I love'em all but can't afford to buy every pattern out there. I also said I'd buy any camo and wear it proudly if a Company offered me a deal.. Guess what.. only 1 stepped up and PM'd me with a bargain price. God's Country Camo..It wasn't free by any means..but they did give me a deal to good to pass-up. The patterns are very good and the service was excellant.I recieved the goods before I even had the check sent.. Remember that, when you are looking for 1st rate Customer service.
Old 12-28-2006, 12:10 PM
Dominant Buck

Good deal GR8. I had a similar experience in my camo choice. I even got to get in on the field testing.

Jeff
Old 12-28-2006, 12:11 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

I'm down with some getting along GMMAT. I got no problems with you or anyone else.

I'll echo your sentiments about camo..I always say I love'em all.

Now a Plug..I once said in a camo debate that I love'em all but can't afford to buy every pattern out there. I also said I'd buy any camo and wear it proudly if a Company offered me a deal.. Guess what.. only 1 stepped up and PM'd me with a bargain price. God's Country Camo..It wasn't free by any means..but they did give me a deal to good to pass-up. The patterns are very good and the service was excellant.I recieved the goods before I even had the check sent.. Remember that, when you are looking for 1st rate Customer service.
nothing but respect here, God's country camo is a nice pattern!!
Old 12-28-2006, 12:15 PM
Fork Horn

Your going to get that on any website though. It's obvious who is here to learn or pass on knowledge or just stir up crap...LOL
I have been deer hunting with my bow since I was 8 years old. I have more time in the woods then most people my age. That doesn't make me a better hunter though. There is always something you can learn from others.
Jeff has some good posts and I like to read them.Others just want to get you pissed off.I'm pretty new to this website. I would just read it most of the time and never log on or post anything. Some things get beat to death over and over. It's still the best site though. Let's continue to make it that way.

MC
Old 12-28-2006, 12:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

I enjoy this site. I look forward to checking in each day and seeing the guys/gals discussing topics that interest me and gaining info that I wouldn't have thought of otherwise and maybe sharing some of my wisdom with others on occasion. I like seeing and hearing of others success andextending a big ole congrats to them on their accomplishments. I enjoy giving my opinion where it's asked for. I come to this site on a daily basis as a get away from my work load. I keep the site open while I'm at my desk and I'll check it several times a day to see what new topics are being discussed. It's a nice get-away for me and it allows me to break up the minotiny (sp?) of my work day by enjoying something I dearly love.... Hunting, fishing, outdoors, and the discussion of these things. Sometimes it seems as though folks around here are running a little high strung. That doesn't bother me, we're all different and have many different opinions. I agree to disagree and that's fine with me. I would like to suggest to all that you don't let your feathers get ruffeled so easily. This site is meant for us to use to gain and share knowledge and success with others. In my opinion, we should all just lighten up and not take everything so serious. JMO
Old 12-28-2006, 12:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Germ

Germ we're Ok too..I'll still beat ya at golf and Mich still stinks at College Football. Other than that.. respect returned!

How long till this off beat thread gets locked or moved by the Thread Terminator
Old 12-28-2006, 12:20 PM
Dominant Buck

Tell the thread terminator I'm meeting his wife at a motel in VA, this weekend.

That ought to get him going. I'm going out drinking and dancing with her, too.

So there.

Jeff
Old 12-28-2006, 12:20 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: GR8atta2d

ORIGINAL: Germ

Germ we're Ok too..I'll still beat ya at golf and Mich still stinks at College Football. Other than that.. respect returned!

How long till this off beat thread gets locked or moved by the Thread Terminator
Hart is comming back You're on for golf, GMMAT is on my team

Quick Reply: Observations.....honest observations.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.