Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Whos got a Pearson

Old 12-28-2006, 10:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Whos got a Pearson

Anyone shooting a Ben Pearson compound these days?
Which one do you shoot and how do you like it, nobody around my neck of the woods shoots or deals them...im curious how nice they are.
Old 12-28-2006, 12:42 PM

Default RE: Whos got a Pearson

in 1998 i got my first compound which was a pearson spoiler split limb and I like it a lot. I think they are manufactor near my hometown in a place called brewton Alabama.
Old 12-28-2006, 12:45 PM

2006 Slealth got my eye and it was going to be the bow i got but know one here sells them in maryland.
Old 12-29-2006, 08:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

It is unfortunate that so much of the Archery world is "regional".

Although I have not had the pleasure of playing with one they do look like they are put together with quality components...

Barnsdale Laminated Limbs
Stone Mountain Strings
ETI Technology
Tarjac Nu Skin Coating

I think they another one of those quality bows flying under the radar of most folks...
Old 12-29-2006, 09:00 AM
Nontypical Buck

We sell them at the shop. The one thing I can say is their budget models (Diesel, Pitbull, Spoiler) aren't really up to par in my opinion with the other bows in the $400-$500 price range such as the Diamonds, Martin Bengal, etc......they are quite loud and jumpy in the hand.

The stealth is a nice bow though and seems very well built. It's a very different critter than their budget models. We have a 70lb one in the shop and it is quiet, handshock free, pretty fast, etc. I have shot it quite a bit. It does have quality laminated limbs (wish everyone did this with their premium bow lines) and the strings seem to be among the best factory strings I have seen yet. If you are looking for a serious hunting bow I would make the effort to shoot one. I have heard good things about their Generation IIfor guys that want something longer ATA, they are supposed to be a great option in that category. I haven't personally handled one or shot one of these though.....
Old 12-29-2006, 10:15 AM

Mmmmhhmmm.... I got one in the trunk of my car. Gotta figure out where to bury it.

Oh, nevermind. I thought the title said "who's got a person?"
Old 12-29-2006, 10:20 AM
Nontypical Buck

well i went to the ben pearson web site and found out that a bow shop i go to is an authorized dealer for them. he just doesnt have any in stock.
mostly Mathews, bowtech, Bear, and Martin, i think hes got a few Diamonds, Hoyts and PSE as well. hes probably authorized to sell everthing...hes got a lot of inventory.
Old 12-29-2006, 07:12 PM

I bought a Pearson Venom H2 off another site. It's one of Pearson's specialty bows.They are not on their website or advertised anywhere.This is one sweet bow...shock free,real fast and super quiet!Great price too!
Comes with Pearsons lifetime warrenty!!I love mine!