I almost fell out of bed. So I say I have a friend who wants to take me to a spot in South..." />

Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

What A Xmass present

Old 12-21-2006, 06:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default What A Xmass present

I was in bed with my wife last night. We were watching a deerhunting show on OLN about Sask Canada. I say to her on the sly I would love to go there some day!! So she says go aheadI almost fell out of bed. So I say I have a friend who wants to take me to a spot in South Dakota to bowhunt a 30,000 acre ranch and she says Go Ahead thatsok with meThats after I went to Ky this year on a Bowhunt for 8 days. I thought theres noway I would be able to swing a week in South Dakota. Gess what! SOUTH DAKOTA HERE WE COME!!!!!!! I have the best wife in the world!!!! Merry Xmass

PS; Sak Canada is to much $!!!
Old 12-21-2006, 07:01 PM

Default RE: What A Xmass present

Thats awesome
Old 12-21-2006, 07:07 PM
Dominant Buck

Return the joy hatchet. You got a keeper.... so keep her. It's a two way street my friend. Do something for her she just wouldn't expect. You only live once and your time here on earth is tenuous.Telling her isn't the same as showing. Have fun doing it too. Love her to death. It doesn't have to cost money either with these girls. It can be something as simple as committing and taking over a chore for life. And don't you dare give her something for the dang kitchen.
Old 12-21-2006, 07:14 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: davidmil

Return the joy hatchet. You got a keeper.... so keep her. It's a two way street my friend. Do something for her she just wouldn't expect. You only live once and your time here on earth is tenuous.Telling her isn't the same as showing. Have fun doing it too. Love her to death. It doesn't have to cost money either with these girls. It can be something as simple as committing and taking over a chore for life. And don't you dare give her something for the dang kitchen.
The sky IS falling, that's the second time tonight I want to agree with Dave.

Now, explain to me what exactly is Xmass? Let's keep Christ in Christmas. Sorry for being policing....He's the reason for the season. Especially with a gift you've been given.

Old 12-21-2006, 07:16 PM
Host of Hosts

Dave, Gave you excellent advise...Take It! And Congrats and Merry Christmas
Old 12-21-2006, 08:06 PM

Hope you harvest a big one when you go there!
Old 12-21-2006, 08:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

I do Love her to death,but thanks for the advice anyway David. The Xmass thing is a short way to type Christmas. I gess like [lol or ur or other internet lingo]Sorry ifI twisted youor anybody else the wrong way on thatheading Rob/PABowyer. Religion can be a tuffcookie to talk about sometimes to some people. So I will just say Happy Holidays to all my fellow Bowhunters on this site. Be safe All!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 12-21-2006, 09:54 PM
Site Bouncer

Good for you Hatchet! Sounds like a great girl you have there......treat her right!!!

Old 12-21-2006, 09:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

That does sound pretty nice.
Old 12-21-2006, 11:33 PM

ORIGINAL: hatchet jack

I was in bed with my wife last night.

This thread had so much promise after the title and this opening sentence..................then it turned into a boring hunting story ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.

Just kidding man.........that's very cool. It does sound like she is a bit eager to get your butt out of the house though.........you might want to set up a few trail cams while you're gone

Quick Reply: What A Xmass present

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.