Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Offseason boredom

Old 12-20-2006, 11:47 AM

Default RE: Offseason boredom

Hey we found my buck this morning! I was driving home from the bar when I saw a couple wolves out in the field. (Don't ask what I was doing looking out in the field with my light.) I shot two of the wolves but one got away since I only got him in the leg. I go out there to get the first one and wouldn't you know it, there's my buck! I'm still going to sue those outfitters cause they let those darn wolves roam around their land ruining peoples mounts![:@] So NCTaxi, you say I should get ahold of this legendary taxidermist dude and that he can fix my mount? Can he add 50" of rack to it? I hear that a good taxidermist can do that.
Old 12-20-2006, 11:56 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: KodiakArcher

Hey we found my buck this morning! I was driving home from the bar when I saw a couple wolves out in the field. (Don't ask what I was doing looking out in the field with my light.) I shot two of the wolves but one got away since I only got him in the leg. I go out there to get the first one and wouldn't you know it, there's my buck! I'm still going to sue those outfitters cause they let those darn wolves roam around their land ruining peoples mounts![:@] So NCTaxi, you say I should get ahold of this legendary taxidermist dude and that he can fix my mount? Can he add 50" of rack to it? I hear that a good taxidermist can do that.
Here I can Help

1-800-M-i-t-c-h R-o-m-p-a-l-a
Old 12-21-2006, 12:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

I can give you his number if you want, I'm sure that he can. Your story reminds me of the time I was hunting and shot a spotted owl out of the air with a traditional bow. I was dating a girl at the time that was so ugly that Bigfoot ran out of the woods to take a picture of her. It really happened. But we were driving around spotlighting deer with a 22 and I had to show off my bowhunting skills. You know you have to impress the ladies! SO there I was getting read to shoot the biggest black panther and this spotted owl comes hooting his way in and ruined my shot. So the owl had to go.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

If you want a real taxidermist here's one of the best there is! This is his prized mink that he's won numerous.....well eventually he's going to win numerous awards with. Now this is a MINK for all that didnt catch that.

Old 12-21-2006, 01:37 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: squirrelkilla23

If you want a real taxidermist here's one of the best there is! This is his prized mink that he's won numerous.....well eventually he's going to win numerous awards with. Now this is a MINK for all that didnt catch that.

I wish I could fine it, but he kind off looks like the close up shot of Campo
Old 12-21-2006, 02:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

dont punch the tag. But if you only looked for a half hour then you could have killed him and not looked long enough. But I would not punch the tag.
Old 12-21-2006, 03:22 PM
Boone & Crockett

Found it

Old 12-21-2006, 03:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Germ

Fond it

Is that an abbreveation for fondle?
Old 12-21-2006, 06:13 PM
Boone & Crockett

You know MO, I found a new respect for you and figured out why your so cantakorous (sp) most of the time. The photo of your family (I assume) in the other thread, all that estrogen.....man I feel for you. No wonder you come here to vent. RESPECT. (beautiful by the way).
Old 12-22-2006, 07:15 AM
Boone & Crockett

Is that an abbreveation for fondle?
No were you thinking that about Campo?

Things that make you go hmmmmm

Quick Reply: Offseason boredom

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.