Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Offseason boredom

Old 12-19-2006, 01:42 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Offseason boredom

What camo wereyou wearing, because it matters

If was a Mech rusty broadhead or Fixed!

1/2 is way to long, if you did not see it drop why look[&:]
Old 12-19-2006, 01:43 PM
Dominant Buck

When I wear my predator camo......the they never seem to notice the spotlight.....or the .300 mag.

It's astounding, really.

Jeff

I'm just sayin.....
Old 12-19-2006, 01:43 PM
Dominant Buck

I assume this deer was standing across the property line on posted land where you've been forbidden to gotoo. Isn't that so?[8D] And isn't it true he was jogging and not standing still?
Old 12-19-2006, 01:44 PM
Dominant Buck

Hell no David.....if it ain't posted....he can be there.

Jeff
Old 12-19-2006, 01:46 PM
Dominant Buck

Maybe so, but I always heard rusty arrows were best. If the shot doesn't hit vitals he'll eventually die of lock jaw.[8D]
Old 12-19-2006, 01:56 PM

ORIGINAL: davidmil

I assume this deer was standing across the property line on posted land where you've been forbidden to gotoo. Isn't that so?[8D] And isn't it true he was jogging and not standing still?
Well to be honest, he ducked under the neighbors fence which is why we had to look for 1/2 hour. If he hadn't done that I'd have been back at the truck for another beer and a smoke but those darn guides insisted we look more. And I never seen a deer stand still in my entire life, actually this is the first time I've seen more than the white rear end of one! Of course he was jogging, my cousin was pushing him out of the woods. If that darn Matthews bow was sighted in right I'd have hit him square in the head where I was aiming and there wouldn't have been any tracking!
Old 12-19-2006, 01:58 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: KodiakArcher

ORIGINAL: davidmil

Well to be honest, he ducked under the neighbors fence which is why we had to look for 1/2 hour. If he hadn't done that I'd have been back at the truck for another beer and a smoke but those darn guides insisted we look more. And I never seen a deer stand still in my entire life, actually this is the first time I've seen more than the white rear end of one! Of course he was jogging, my cousin was pushing him out of the woods. If that darn bow was sighted in right I'd have hit him square in the head where I was aiming and there wouldn't have been any tracking!
A mathews would have killed him!! No matter where you hit'em!
Old 12-19-2006, 02:02 PM

ORIGINAL: Germ

What camo wereyou wearing, because it matters

If was a Mech rusty broadhead or Fixed!

1/2 is way to long, if you did not see it drop why look[&:]
Who are you kidding, camo don't matter, I had my Scent Lok suit on.
I'm not sure what your asking about the broadhead, it's a mechanical but I fixed it before I shot by nocking the rust off.
I told them they were wasting my bar time by lookin around that long but they insisted!
Old 12-19-2006, 02:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Don't forget..........You would have never had the opportunity had you not had your scent blocker suit on!
Old 12-19-2006, 02:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

A Bowtech would of killed him even if you didn't hit em'!

Quick Reply: Offseason boredom

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.