Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Realtree to come out with open pattern?

Old 12-18-2006, 02:29 PM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Realtree to come out with open pattern?

Wheatley.....

What all the "other patters" realize is....that's how DEER see.

Jeff
Old 12-18-2006, 02:29 PM

thats it, Germ its not as open as enigma or pred or ASAT. But its more open then the other realtree or mossy oak. those were turning into blob camo. I really like this camo. looks like a cross between open pattern and what I call a ground pattern. I like it alot i hope its affordable...... jsut another option for us hunters
Old 12-18-2006, 02:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

I agree with that SB but if it can blend well in color just imagine what the deer will not see.
Old 12-18-2006, 02:32 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: jgbennett6

thats it, Germ its not as open as enigma or pred or ASAT. But its more open then the other realtree or mossy oak. those were turning into blob camo. I really like this camo. looks like a cross between open pattern and what I call a ground pattern. I like it alot i hope its affordable...... jsut another option for us hunters
Thx, I have used realtree for 17 years, and will still use it.I use X-Brown and Grey and love the stuff for where I Hunt.

Old 12-18-2006, 02:33 PM

sbgobblers.yes thats what deer see, but what about gobblers?..i'm sure that Bill Jordan knows that deer see this way.... personally I'm too cheap to have more than one set of hunting camo, i like it for both worlds. i think that is what Bill was thinking, duality in hunting. i think it looks good, and probably moderatley priced
Old 12-18-2006, 02:36 PM

somw of my favorite camo right now is an old rattler brand chamois shirt and swedish military surp pants (kind of a green black open pattern)... work great for ground hunting gobblers in the spring... I would love to see some of this stuff in wool.
Old 12-18-2006, 02:43 PM
Dominant Buck

Don't know about gobblers. I hunt out of a DB blind. I wear BLACK!!...lol

Jeff
Old 12-18-2006, 03:03 PM

I would buy the Realtree if it were a good open pattern. I use Predator right now and I have to order it from Cabela's. So I would use the RT because it would be available in more stores. And I won't really care if Bill calls me or not.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

I've seen the new pattern on the back of Field &Stream magazine, and heard it mentioned in NA Whitetail. It looks good, not nearly as dark as their current patterns. And I use the current patterns too.

I'll definatly be using it this fall 2007. I don't put much regard into camo.. just hunt higher than the deer look..
Old 12-18-2006, 03:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: dukemichaels

I've seen the new pattern on the back of Field &Stream magazine, and heard it mentioned in NA Whitetail. It looks good, not nearly as dark as their current patterns. And I use the current patterns too.

I'll definatly be using it this fall 2007. I don't put much regard into camo.. just hunt higher than the deer look..
Duke in MI the deer look up, Northen MI and the UP are the worst. We have trained them, LOL

Quick Reply: Realtree to come out with open pattern?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.