Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

all the deer i have taken (pics)

Old 12-19-2006, 07:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: all the deer i have taken (pics)

I think the suggestion to have a nice posewith a nice setting is not "politically correct". I think its motivated by the desire to have a quality photo. For example, if all of your family photos are of the backyard BBQ that may be ok for some people, but some people enjoy a group photo in front of a nice background where everyone is wearing nice clothes and looking the same direction with a smile on their faces. If that's not your preference, that's ok but it is assumed that most people want a photo they can be proud of, for it's photographic quality, not because of the quality of the deer in the photo.
Old 12-19-2006, 08:17 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: davidmil

I take pictures.

For the record, I always loved that photo. Shows a sharp wit. Kind of a trademark like antler eater always being masked. LOL
Old 12-19-2006, 09:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

Looks like you need to practice on shot placment
Old 12-19-2006, 10:34 AM

ORIGINAL: Germ

dave I fixed it for you

Holy Christmas!! Why doI find that so funny? LOL!!!!
Old 12-19-2006, 04:58 PM

thank you
ORIGINAL: davidmil

Well gee, everyone walks around with pictures of deer in their wallets and has them hanging on the walls.. I can't believe it. How nice.[8D]You want to see which of my 65 bucks from 1970 or 1974 or 2000..yada yada yad The only reason I take a picture of an animal is to send it to some friends to razz them. After that I hang the horns ups some where if I feel like it or if I don't feed them to the squirrels. I didn't know it was all about being proud of your kill by displaying the photo properly.[8D] I used to post pictures of killson here and was chastised for showing a heart with a hole in it, or questioning ashot selection that yielded a dead deer quickly. "Quote" Gross and offensive(on a hunting site no less)That from people in charge mind you. I could say I find a deer hanging on a wall of sheetrock highly offensive and unnatural too, but folks that are telling youNO on the truck do it every day. Somewhere along the way the hunting communitygot siidetracked with this politically correct crap and try to force feed it to everyone.The bed of a truck is no more "Un-Proud" than a Wall of Sheetrock or worse yet, the side of a barn for MachoDisplay.[8D] Call me crazy, but you know I'm right. What I'm saying, is why does everyone feel a deperate need to inforce their preferences on someone down to the simple act of displaying a picture of a dead deer. Why can't someone post a picture without someone else deciding it was done wrong. And people call me crotchetty. Go figure?[8D]
Old 12-19-2006, 05:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

I think you all ought to return this thread to the poster and unhijack it.
Geeez.
Nick deer there kiddo, congratulations.
Old 12-19-2006, 06:01 PM
Banned

Nice deer buddy; congrats!!!!
Old 12-19-2006, 06:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

Very nice deer!

By the way, why does Davidmil always have photos of himself taking a crap?

One with him taking a sh*t behind a tree in a blue sweatshirtand now this one with him defecating beside an outline of a deer.

There has to be some mental issues.
Old 12-19-2006, 06:19 PM

wow that's a fantastic ml buck there monsterbuck..
One to be proud of ..
Photography has to be practiced as does hunting.[8D]
Looks to me your doing great at the hunting and I'm sure your pics will in prove as well,great job.
As for all the ranting,get some help or find something to do in your off time besides hanging out with the bickering old ladies down the hall.
Old 02-23-2007, 08:52 AM

wow man thats a thick racked buck and a big bodied one too so are them doe ..........by the way u were only born a day after me

Quick Reply: all the deer i have taken (pics)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.