Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

all the deer i have taken (pics)

Old 12-18-2006, 04:07 AM
Site Buck Guru

Default RE: all the deer i have taken (pics)

ORIGINAL: davidmil

Well gee, everyone walks around with pictures of deer in their wallets and has them hanging on the walls.. I can't believe it. How nice.[8D]You want to see which of my 65 bucks from 1970 or 1974 or 2000..yada yada yad The only reason I take a picture of an animal is to send it to some friends to razz them. After that I hang the horns ups some where if I feel like it or if I don't feed them to the squirrels. I didn't know it was all about being proud of your kill by displaying the photo properly.[8D] I used to post pictures of killson here and was chastised for showing a heart with a hole in it, or questioning ashot selection that yielded a dead deer quickly. "Quote" Gross and offensive(on a hunting site no less)That from people in charge mind you. I could say I find a deer hanging on a wall of sheetrock highly offensive and unnatural too, but folks that are telling youNO on the truck do it every day. Somewhere along the way the hunting communitygot siidetracked with this politically correct crap and try to force feed it to everyone.The bed of a truck is no more "Un-Proud" than a Wall of Sheetrock or worse yet, the side of a barn for MachoDisplay.[8D] Call me crazy, but you know I'm right. What I'm saying, is why does everyone feel a deperate need to inforce their preferences on someone down to the simple act of displaying a picture of a dead deer. Why can't someone post a picture without someone else deciding it was done wrong. And people call me crotchetty. Go figure?[8D]
You are crotchety and stuck in the past. We don't care what you do with your racks or pics. If you want, show it to us again or just feed them to the squirrels, pics and all. YouARE crazy and not right. No matter what you say, you'll never change the fact that quality, tasteful pics are more pleasing to the eye than the blood and guts in the back of a truck pic.

This is not being enforced by anyone, just tips on how to produce quality photos. This guy is young and just starting out. A few pointers on pics is good for everyone. Take a look at cfdjays "what a season" pics. Those are some nice pics.

The only thing people think about your rants are that you are crotchety and off your meds. Remember, "You're not as smart as you think you are". I can see why the guy said that.[8D]
Old 12-18-2006, 04:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice deer there monsterbucks. Keep em comin'!
Old 12-18-2006, 05:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Way to go, thats a nice buck.
Old 12-18-2006, 06:02 AM
Dominant Buck

And because I disagree with one of the "groupies" I'm off my meds. Don't take any partner.
Old 12-18-2006, 06:54 AM
Boone & Crockett

And I've seen you use the term crotchetty to describe your long family history. Hell I thought it was a term of endearment.[8D]
Old 12-18-2006, 07:24 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: davidmil

And because I disagree with one of the "groupies" I'm off my meds. Don't take any partner.
Amazing,some of us become friends and we are "groupies".

For the record I like the heart picture I never thought to take a picture of an organ. To showwhat a great "Shot" I am. Sounds kind of "macho" now thatI think about it.

I like to take picture of my doe' and bucks. My wife is a srapbooker I some some really nice memories. I can tell you my first pictures were not very good. Over time I have leanred my way of doing it.

Old 12-19-2006, 07:36 AM
Dominant Buck

I take pictures.

Old 12-19-2006, 07:38 AM
Dominant Buck

And who can forget this classic

Old 12-19-2006, 07:39 AM
Typical Buck

nice deer you got there.
Old 12-19-2006, 07:48 AM
Boone & Crockett

dave I fixed it for you

Quick Reply: all the deer i have taken (pics)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.