Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

The great white hunter.

Old 12-18-2006, 03:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: The great white hunter.

Come on Guys everyone just lighten up a little. Maybe we should just settle this with a competition. How about a DANCE OFF?
Old 12-18-2006, 03:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

That wouldn't work. I hear that SB has a bigger herd of hot chicks to dance with.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

ya but the ones hanging out with MOTOWNHONKEY have some pretty nice racks
Old 12-18-2006, 04:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nohillbilly....

Old 12-18-2006, 05:26 PM
Dominant Buck

Hey Motown.... you're still behind.[8D] I lost track of how many Len has killed a month ago. Let's say it's double digit at this point for the year. He's not up to his usual 20-25 though.[&:] He wanted a small doe this morning for someone. So this deer comes along, he glasses it with binos for a few minutes making sure it has NO bumps. Finally deciding that it's a skin head he shoots her. Happy with his kill he rolls her over to dress and finds a mantool. Oops. He checks again, no bumps. No visible or feelable bumps, but he's got a thing. Rub the deers head and it's as smooth as a babies bottom. I told him it was Gay. As far as numbers of deer we kill, depends on where you hunt and how much you hunt and whether or not you know what the heck you're doing.[8D] If it were a numbers game ya'll loose, Len wins, the last two years and this year too. And he doesn't have a cream puff place to hunt. He also takes no prisoners.[8D] I've had fantastic years. I shot 5 bucks in an 8 day period about 5 years ago. Each bigger than the last. I quit at 7 that year with another month of the season left. I gave 5 away. I usually shoot 3-5 and quit. This year I passed a lot, shot one arrow and for the most part quit. Could have shot several nice deer but decided not to. Just didn't seem important at the time.

P.S. With multiple BUCKtags you ALWAYS keep one for the occasional brute. It allows you to hunt with anticipation until the end. Always hold one back, especially with liberal doe tags.
Old 12-18-2006, 11:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

Still ROFLMAO at this thread!
Old 12-19-2006, 05:59 AM
Dominant Buck

I know, TeeJay......

I've seen some REALLY funny stuff on the internet, this year......Photos....websites....you name it!

Jeff
Old 12-19-2006, 08:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: buttonbuckmaster

Nohillbilly....

Whoa! Motown has a DVD. You could have at least got me one in English.
Thank you anyway bbm.
Old 12-19-2006, 08:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: davidmil

Hey Motown.... you're still behind.[8D] I lost track of how many Len has killed a month ago. Let's say it's double digit at this point for the year. He's not up to his usual 20-25 though.[&:] He wanted a small doe this morning for someone. So this deer comes along, he glasses it with binos for a few minutes making sure it has NO bumps. Finally deciding that it's a skin head he shoots her. Happy with his kill he rolls her over to dress and finds a mantool. Oops. He checks again, no bumps. No visible or feelable bumps, but he's got a thing. Rub the deers head and it's as smooth as a babies bottom. I told him it was Gay. As far as numbers of deer we kill, depends on where you hunt and how much you hunt and whether or not you know what the heck you're doing.[8D] If it were a numbers game ya'll loose, Len wins, the last two years and this year too. And he doesn't have a cream puff place to hunt. He also takes no prisoners.[8D] I've had fantastic years. I shot 5 bucks in an 8 day period about 5 years ago. Each bigger than the last. I quit at 7 that year with another month of the season left. I gave 5 away. I usually shoot 3-5 and quit. This year I passed a lot, shot one arrow and for the most part quit. Could have shot several nice deer but decided not to. Just didn't seem important at the time.

P.S. With multiple BUCKtags you ALWAYS keep one for the occasional brute. It allows you to hunt with anticipation until the end. Always hold one back, especially with liberal doe tags.

I hear ya Dave it's all about the numbers. These people are just wanting the population thined because of the landscape damage to their homes. Just stand, wait, and shoot.