Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Anyone planning on talking to Chuck today?

Old 12-15-2006, 08:42 AM

Default Anyone planning on talking to Chuck today?

SoI completely forgot about a court date I had today to settle the car accident that happened in July.

If it goes like it did last time I'll be in there all day. I had planned on calling Chuck sometime today because it seems as though the second email I've sent him (in reply to one he sent me) still isn't reaching him.

If anyone plans to or just happens to be in touch with him at some point today, could you do me the favor of finding out whether or not I need to give him a call tomorrow or if my email did in fact make it to him? A quick PM letting me know would be fantastic.

I'd really appreciate it, folks.
Old 12-15-2006, 09:55 AM

Default RE: Anyone planning on talking to Chuck today?

I'll see what I can find out.....Honestly, you are probably better off calling him, at least he knows how to work a phone.....I think.....[&:][&:][&:][&:] I love ya Chuck, don't forget it.....

Shoot me a pm w/ your email address so I can be more specific w/ him.......Along with building Enigma suits and getting the 3D going, he also works full time for Cabelas to pay bills and feed the family.......Email isn't something he has alot of time for, but I'll see what I can find out..
Old 12-15-2006, 10:01 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Washington Hunter

SoI completely forgot about a court date I had today to settle the car accident that happened in July.

If it goes like it did last time I'll be in there all day. I had planned on calling Chuck sometime today because it seems as though the second email I've sent him (in reply to one he sent me) still isn't reaching him.

If anyone plans to or just happens to be in touch with him at some point today, could you do me the favor of finding out whether or not I need to give him a call tomorrow or if my email did in fact make it to him? A quick PM letting me know would be fantastic.

I'd really appreciate it, folks.
His boss a Cabela's is one of my best friends, I will email him and have tell Chuck.

Germ
Old 12-15-2006, 10:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

I am talking to Chuck at the moment and mentioned this thread.

He did not get your 2nd email he is still having trouble with the spam blocker

He said he will be home all day so you can call when ever you want or pm me your phone number and I will pass it on and he will call you back.
Old 12-15-2006, 10:19 AM
Boone & Crockett

Thanks Ausie, great group/ great bunch of people on the site.

However, OFFTOPIC...lol