Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Who has a Guardian on order...

Old 12-14-2006, 08:49 PM
Fork Horn

Default Who has a Guardian on order...

Over at AT, it seems that quite a few people have the Guardian on order so I was curious who all here is in the same boat. I know that Greg/MO has one, but thats about it. With that, I was curious how long everyone was told that they will have to wait in order to get their Guardian. The closest Bowtech dealer to me doesn't even have a shooter model in yet and expects that orders won't be in for another 10-12 weeks.[:-] I am going to call around tomorrow and see if I can't get a closer arrival date and then order me up a Hardwoods Grey Guardian.

So like I said, anyone else here have one on order? Whats the wait time you've been hearing? I guess I'm also surprised that there haven't been that many "shot the Guardian" threads on this board, but each board is different.
Old 12-14-2006, 09:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Who has a Guardian on order...

If I don't get the first Hardwoods HD Gray Guardian there's gonna be hell to pay. LOL (I've been in the hat for one since the first week in Nov)

I'm feeling like I'll probably see it sometime in mid January. They are starting to go out fairly steady now and the volume is supposed to pick up by this time next week.......hopefully we'll start seriously cutting into the enormous backlog of orders in 2 weeks or so.

If you order one today........seriously consider the thought of maybe 8 weeks or more for a camo option. You have NO IDEA how popular this bow is right now.(and with good reason)
Old 12-14-2006, 10:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

I'm hoping I'm gonna get the second one...
Old 12-15-2006, 09:32 AM
Fork Horn

You two might get the first HD Grey models, but I think I am fine with whatever camo pattern I can get my hands on. A local dealer has 2 in (one shooter and one for sale), so I am hoping that I can grab one up maybe tomorrow or early next week. According to him, the only ones on order right now are the stock camo option. I'm just happy that I found Guardians in Maryland!
Old 12-15-2006, 10:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Well if you two guys get the first and second...i'm on order for the third..realtree hardwoods HD, that is. I suspect it will be in January.

kel
Old 12-16-2006, 07:25 PM

I'm third at my shop, he just got the shooter in and he has placed an order for two more. I'm suspecting the first of Jan. before I get mine.
Old 12-16-2006, 08:27 PM

Hammy,
I went to Autumn Sky (I'm assuming that they're the closest dealer to you, too) this morning and shot the Guardian. All I can say is "wow!". The only one they had in stock was the demo model, and I was told that they have about 6 on order. As soon as I get confirmation that my end of the year finances will allow a new bow for 2007, I'm going to order it.
According to the dealer, the HD grey might take 8 weeks. Is this your understanding?
Thanks,
Jim
Old 12-16-2006, 10:17 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: JimboHunter1

Hammy,
I went to Autumn Sky (I'm assuming that they're the closest dealer to you, too) this morning and shot the Guardian. All I can say is "wow!". The only one they had in stock was the demo model, and I was told that they have about 6 on order. As soon as I get confirmation that my end of the year finances will allow a new bow for 2007, I'm going to order it.
According to the dealer, the HD grey might take 8 weeks. Is this your understanding?
Thanks,
Jim
Ah! I was there earlier this week and one of the guys told me that he expected the demo to be in by the end of next week. I asked him about the orders and he said 10-12 weeks, although he didn't seem too positive. I would think that the "non-stock" camo orders would take a tad bit longer to get in. I was going to call the other dealer in Glen Burnie and see if I could grab up the one he had for sale, but maybe I'll just go up to Autumn Sky on Monday. Nope, made up my mind and am ordering the HD Grey. Just have to decide whether I want to go with the 70# or 60#. They give you any idea of how much you need to put down for an order? Shoot me a PM if its easier. Thanks for the info Jimbo!
Old 12-17-2006, 07:35 AM

I wish I had a guardian on order.
[align=left] [/align]
Old 12-17-2006, 12:49 PM

Hammy- I don't know how much they require for the deposit. Please let me know if you get a chance to get in there. Trent is the person in charge, and he's a really nice guy if you haven't met him yet.

Quick Reply: Who has a Guardian on order...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.