Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Tomorrow's the big day...

Old 12-13-2006, 09:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Tomorrow's the big day...

Well guys, tomorrow I go in to get opened up and have my rotator cuff repaired and tendon reattached. I'll be in a sling for 10-16 weeks which means no bow for a while. This left hand only thing is going to SUCK!! Have you ever tried to button your pants with one hand? It's horrible!

I'm about to buy a Canon XL2 video camera and try tokeep myself entertained for a while.

I just hope I can be ready to go for Turkey season, I'll be freakin out by then!!! My buddy built a swiveling tripod for my shotgun and we're going to try it outon some mallards in a couple of weeks.

Sorry, I just had to vent a little, I'm not very excited to say the least. Especially since there is a month of bow season left and the pig hunting is getting going too.

Old 12-13-2006, 10:03 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Tomorrow's the big day...

I say buy some sweat pants, easier to get on..jk

I had both my shoulders operated on, but wasnt the rotator cuff. It was the bones sitting out on the ends of my shoulders. The gasket in between them has worn out and the bones were grining in to each other. They just shaved the bones back. So far so good!!

Hope you heal fast and make a speedy recovery. Remember it only hurts until it stops.

Good luck dwd!!!!
Old 12-13-2006, 10:17 PM

Default RE: Tomorrow's the big day...

Oh dude......I am sorry to hear about that....get it fixed and be ready for next year....Here's to hoping everything works out well!