Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Fantasy Hunting

Old 12-11-2006, 09:22 AM

Default Fantasy Hunting

With fantasy sports as big as they are I wonder if there isnt a way to get a fantasy Hunting thing started. I had something in mind like you get a hunter like a draft and one backup and whatever he kills that week you get points on. Anyone else like the idea or have any other suggestions?
Old 12-11-2006, 09:25 AM
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Fantasy Hunting

I'm expensive!

lol

Jeff
Old 12-11-2006, 11:47 AM

I like the idea, but what do you do about states that only give one tag? I dont know if there is a fair way to do it. And how would you keep people from not being honest? or are you talking professional hunters?
Old 12-11-2006, 12:08 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: SBGobblers

I'm expensive!

lol

Jeff
Boy we're not too cocky
Old 12-11-2006, 02:53 PM
Dominant Buck

It's the stupidest idea I've heard since the guy wanted to start a professional hunting tour in cages. Hunting is not a competition, it's a love, a way of life, a passion. I don't care what you do. I don't want anyone scoring me or my deer. I don't like big buck contest or any contest. I don't join them. I hunt for me. You want to turn it into a carnival. The antis would love that.
Old 12-11-2006, 03:51 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: davidmil

It's the stupidest idea I've heard since the guy wanted to start a professional hunting tour in cages. Hunting is not a competition, it's a love, a way of life, a passion. I don't care what you do. I don't want anyone scoring me or my deer. I don't like big buck contest or any contest. I don't join them. I hunt for me. You want to turn it into a carnival. The antis would love that.
DaveMills Scouting Report

Cranky good hunter who scores deer yearly. He is not a flashy hunter, not looking to score big. Looking for solid buck each season. Dave may not be a starter, but he is a solid role player to have on your team. Just don't ask him for advice
Old 12-11-2006, 04:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

LOL. That's good Germ.
Old 12-11-2006, 04:32 PM

gather 'em all up ..... Tred Barta, Jackie, Jordan, Wadell, Nugent , Primos and all the people that hunt with them- etc etc, and then draft from that group in the summer.

watch their videos and then log who kills what, how many est inches etc and go from there.

Stupid idea ........ it would work though

BTW withmy #1 pick I'm going with Bill Jordan, he's got the cash to buy big bucks, and he does
Old 12-11-2006, 04:34 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Ranger10

ORIGINAL: SBGobblers

I'm expensive!

lol

Jeff
Boy we're not too cocky
You obviously don't know him. Do you not understand the lol...it stands for Laugh out Loud....geesh!
Old 12-11-2006, 04:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

It is getting old

Quick Reply: Fantasy Hunting

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.