Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

tyrkon owners upset by the vectrix?

Old 12-12-2006, 06:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: tyrkon owners upset by the vectrix?

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

ORIGINAL: nodog

ORIGINAL: hardcorehunter

ORIGINAL: nodog

I understand what you are saying. You thought you were buying something cutting edge and how could cutting edge go out so fast. The hype and advertising over the Trykon didn't live up to it, you defended it and Hoyt left you out to dry by not making it again. Life sucks like that sometimes. If it was their first and a test bow the price and hype should have reflected it.
WRONG; making it again. Look at their website. Trykon is a great bow; I just traded mine in as I like the latest greatest technology. I love my Vectrix and it is the best Hoyt I have ever shot; until next year.
Come on Hardcore, put together all the negitive comments by hoyt guys over the past few years and you'd be hard pressed to find any until the Trykon came along, except for their strings. I know you loved yours. Your a Hoyt groupie. If the Trykon was a great bow they would continue to make it. It would not sell this year. (that's a period) They still make the one I shoot I think (protec). They have made it for several I also think.Hoyt has made many of their bows for more than one year the fact that they aren't making the Trykon is telling. I don't expect you to see it with those Hoyt colored glasses on.JK
The trykon is on their site and they are selling it; get your facts right.
It is? I take back everything I said.
Old 12-12-2006, 06:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: tyrkon owners upset by the vectrix?

What the Hell, right there it is large as life, with offspring. Must be a great bow! I see mines no longer on the team.Soory about that HC. I feel so violated.