Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.
View Poll Results: A poll
Deer A
2.13%
Deer B
93.62%
Deer C
4.26%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

QDM question ?????

Old 12-11-2006, 10:01 PM

Default RE: QDM question ?????

Deer A and B are bucks of a lifetime in my part of NC so I would of course shoot them but I would also shoot deer C with my bow only. Deer C is not a bad buck around here.
Old 12-11-2006, 10:16 PM

ORIGINAL: davidmil

Shoot which ever one you want. They don't have to be justified. They're legal and edible. QDM go to hell, it's hunting, not farming. I'd shoot the first one that gave me a slam dunk, all the time hoping it's the big one. Hell, I'd probably pass on the others and risk missing a shot just to get the big one, but it has nothing to do with QDM. It has to do with hunting.
Do you ever get tired of beating your chest? Do you even understand what the QDM organization stands for?

Your antics grow tiresome.
Old 12-12-2006, 03:04 AM
Site Buck Guru

ORIGINAL: _Dan

ORIGINAL: davidmil

Shoot which ever one you want. They don't have to be justified. They're legal and edible. QDM go to hell, it's hunting, not farming. I'd shoot the first one that gave me a slam dunk, all the time hoping it's the big one. Hell, I'd probably pass on the others and risk missing a shot just to get the big one, but it has nothing to do with QDM. It has to do with hunting.

Do you ever get tired of beating your chest? Do you even understand what the QDM organization stands for?

Your antics grow tiresome.
Amen. Does "stuck in the past" come to mind here? QDM is not going away. With out it, our deer herds willcontinue to overpopulate and deteriorate in quality and health. Then our DNR will will want to eradicate the entire herd. Then there will be no hunting as we knew it. It's time that people become educated on herd management for the betterment of our herds and our hunting.