Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

A 180 Cull Buck OOPS

Old 12-08-2006, 09:31 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default A 180 Cull Buck OOPS

See it happens to everyone,OMG

http://www.huntshow.com/view_video.php?viewkey=d5d21a44b0e5886680cb

Note there is some harsh language, be warned.

This is for a laugh, it is funny

NOTE
Did some research
Not a real video, just a set-up used as an advertisement. Nobody's really mad, they are "acting" for your benefit. Been around for a while, and that was quite a buck, sure would be nice to see someone shoot a great buck like that on the other side of the high-fence, with a bow.
Old 12-08-2006, 09:56 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: A 180 Cull Buck OOPS

I love when he says "so he wasn't a cull?" funny, staged or not, still funny!
Old 12-08-2006, 10:03 AM
Boone & Crockett

It was funny, real or not BUT reestablishes the fact why I have no respect for big animals shot on fencing operations like that. If you don't have the cash, you can't shoot. Imagine being on a hunt and a once in a lifetime walks by under your stands, turns broadside at 15 yards, leg forward, head down feeding, calm and you can't shoot cause you can't afford it....I'll never be in that situation. I'll take a 100" deer every year and be smiling bigger than any 180" fenced, payed for buck.

It was funny tho.
Old 12-08-2006, 10:07 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Rob/PA Bowyer

It was funny, real or not BUT reestablishes the fact why I have no respect for big animals shot on fencing operations like that. If you don't have the cash, you can't shoot. Imagine being on a hunt and a once in a lifetime walks by under your stands, turns broadside at 15 yards, leg forward, head down feeding, calm and you can't shoot cause you can't afford it....I'll never be in that situation. I'll take a 100" deer every year and be smiling bigger than any 180" fenced, payed for buck.

It was funny tho.
Agreed

My guess is they made it to show folks, do not shoot more then you can pay for.

Was that Don Perlitz driving the truck?
Old 12-08-2006, 10:18 AM

You sure you and I weren't related in a past life?? It's almost scary how we think alike sometimes. I couldn't agree more. I often say that if those guys in the "movies" had to find their own deer....they wouldn't shoot much. But that's a topic for another day.
Old 12-08-2006, 10:20 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

You sure you and I weren't related in a past life?? It's almost scary how we think alike sometimes. I couldn't agree more. I often say that if those guys in the "movies" had to find their own deer....they wouldn't shoot much. But that's a topic for another day.
I think you guys were married in the past. Since Rob is puriter I think he was the chick[8D]

Topic for another day[&:]
Old 12-08-2006, 10:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Germ

ORIGINAL: mobowhuntr

I think you guys were married in the past. Since Rob is puriter I think he was the chick[8D]

Topic for another day[&:]
I'm laughing but I thought I already taught you a lesson, remember, paybacks.. I'll have to check our team thread, I thought not unlike France, you succumed.
Old 12-08-2006, 10:27 AM
Boone & Crockett

Original Germ:
Rob you have dig me 3 times now, I think we are even
Yes, yes, here it is. [8D]
Old 12-08-2006, 10:29 AM
Boone & Crockett

I am a slow learner, LOL
Old 12-08-2006, 10:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

Funny stuff! I agree with Rob's statement 100%!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: A 180 Cull Buck OOPS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.