Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Uncle Buck Cut Down By Masked Man

Old 12-07-2006, 10:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Uncle Buck Cut Down By Masked Man

Anytime Antler writes, its worth reading. Great job again Antler, congrats on another dandy whitetail buck.
Old 12-07-2006, 10:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

I too wait all year to read my buddy's posts... For those newer members who aren't familiar with one of my bowhunting idols, I'd highly recommend going back -- if you haven't already -- and reading the story.

I'd skip 200 shorter posts from just about everybody but to read one of Antler Eater's.

Congratulations my friend; I can empathize completely. I think this has been one of my hardest years as I'm quickly approaching one of my all-time high marks in hours logged on stand without seeing something that made my heart pause yet.
Old 12-07-2006, 10:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

I don't even know what to say..... Man, I am happy for you. Every year we all get treated to an awesome story followed up with a photo featuring the legend (In my mind anyhow)Antler Eater and another great buck.

You earn them year after year! Congratulations on another successful season! Maybe now that you have taken your buck you'll be around a little more to share some of that infinite wisdom

[/align]
Old 12-07-2006, 11:30 PM

great story... awesome deer.. look at the neck on that thing
Old 12-08-2006, 02:28 AM
Site Buck Guru

Greay hunt and nice buck.
Old 12-08-2006, 02:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great storyand great buck. It's amazing what deer can sometimes take before they're "convinced" that they should die.
Old 12-08-2006, 04:04 AM

AE, you strike me as a professor of English. I don't know what's more amazing, the 15 minutes or the composition. Hats off to both of you.

So guys... is AE like Tim Allen's neighbor Nelson?, (of home improvement) where no one knows what he really looks like? -or- Is he just plainuneasy onthe eyes like me and thus seldom shows his face?
Old 12-08-2006, 04:23 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great buck and story.
Old 12-08-2006, 05:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Great job Ken on the buck and the story. I know Antler Eater quite well as we bowhunt and turkey hunt together sometimes and I can verify that the man in the picture is the real and only Antler Eater. As for him not being a good looking fellow, well lets just say that I won't let my wife get around him too much because it makes me feel inferior. Kinda like a button buck (me) standing next too a Bonner (Antler Eater). All joking aside if anyone deserves too get a big buck it is Ken for he does put his time in in the woods from shed hunting too scouting too hanging stands too taking his deer. Congrats again Buddy on a great buck. P.S. my wife just read this and asked me if she could go see his buck now I am thinking that she has other motives. LOL
Old 12-08-2006, 05:04 AM

Congratulations on a nice buck.

Quick Reply: Uncle Buck Cut Down By Masked Man

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.