Community
Bowhunting Talk about the passion that is bowhunting. Share in the stories, pictures, tips, tactics and learn how to be a better bowhunter.

Ever found any gear while out hunting?

Old 12-07-2006, 04:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Ever found any gear while out hunting?

I never have but I had a good buddy find something a couple of years ago.A couple of years ago my cousin went hunting with me and as we were arriving at the spot we park he informed me that he was about to crap his pants. With a laugh I informed him that I didn't have any TP in the truck and he was going to have to use leaves or something else. We parted ways and he did his business.Later on when we met back at the truck, I asked him ifhe made out alright. He commented that he had to leave hishead net in the woods.

Fast forward two days later.

I went hunting back at the same location, but this time I took a good buddy of mine. We split up and he headed off in the direction that my cousin had hunted a couple of days earlier. That evening when we met back at the truck,he proudly showed me his new found headnet. I started to laugh and asked him where he found it. He told me with suchexcitement of how he had found it as he was walking down the trail. I could hardly contain myself and asked him if he wore it, and he said he had!! Hethen told me thatsomebodymust havestepped on it cause he said "It had dried mud all over it"!!!! I told him what that really was and he about got sick. Had to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. So, for future reference, if any of you ever find anything made out of cloth in the woods, you might think twice before you pick it up and take it with you!!

Old 12-07-2006, 04:52 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Ever found any gear while out hunting?

That is not even funny.
Old 12-07-2006, 04:54 PM
Fork Horn

How do you guys say it, " I think I just threw up a little in my mouth." [:'(]
Old 12-07-2006, 04:59 PM
Fork Horn

Word up! raxxmastser that be a V-ERP!!
Old 12-07-2006, 05:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

AWESOMELY GROSS!!!! I love it!
Old 12-07-2006, 05:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

Old 12-07-2006, 05:03 PM
Fork Horn

It didn't have poo on it, but last year while out hiking on a hiking trail I found a perfectly good and working Garmin Vista GPS laying in the trail. I still use it.
Old 12-07-2006, 05:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

found a very low quality release one time while riding on an atv trail. Thanks for the info, if i ever find a headnet i will let lay and watch where i step. By the way that was sick[:'(][:'(]
Dan
I forgot to mention, i found a bow holder that hooks to your belt and has a loop on the bottom for your cam to fit in.
Old 12-07-2006, 05:11 PM
Typical Buck

I was once out rabbit hunting with my brother. He found a nice stablilizer in the woods. Its on his bow now.
Old 12-07-2006, 05:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

putting crap on your head is good luck

Quick Reply: Ever found any gear while out hunting?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.